Varendra University university located in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a country in Asia. The country has over 167.000.000 million populations. The university language is Bengali. Faculties: Business, Engineering, Social Sciences, Aviation and Aeronautical Sciences, Law, Architecture and Design. The university officially registered by the Ministry of Higher Education in Bangladesh.
At Varendra University students can choose bachelor, masters and PhD degree programs. University offers many degree programs, language courses, certificate programs and social activities. All students can apply online to the university or students can visit registration Office.
Varendra University Offered Courses
Varendra University Bachelor’s Degree
- B Pharm Honors
- B. Sc. in CSE
- B. Sc. in EEE
- BA Honors in English
- BSS Honors in Economics
- BSS Honors in JCMS
- BSS Honors in Sociology
- BSS in Political Science
- LLB Honors
Varendra University Master’s Degree
- Executive MBA
- LLM (Final)
- MA in English
- MSS in Economics
- MSS in Political Science
- MSS in Sociology (Regular)
- Master’s in Public Health
Varendra University Tuition Fees
|BA Honors in English||TK 368,000|
|MA in English||TK 66,600|
|BSS Honors in Sociology||TK 263,000|
|BSS Honors in Economics||TK 263,000|
|BSS Honors in JCMS||TK 256,000|
|B Pharm Honors||TK 549,200|
|B. Sc. in CSE||TK 500,600|
|B. Sc. in EEE||TK 431,600|
|LLB Honors||TK 482,600|
|LLM (Final)||TK 67,800|
|MSS in Sociology (Regular)||TK 47,800|
|BSS in Political Science||TK 256,000|
|Master’s in Public Health||TK 139,700|
|MSS in Economics||TK 45,000|
|MSS in Political Science||TK 47,800|
Varendra University Admission
For Undergraduate Programs:
- Total GPA 5 with minimum 2.5 either in SSC or HSC/equivalent is required for admission in Honors Programs. But a student having a minimum GPA 2.00 in SSC/HSC/equivalent with total GPA 6.00 or above may apply (except B.Pharmprogram).
- Minimum five subjects from O-Level and two subjects from A-Level are required for the admission of new students. Out of seven subjects, students must have obtained B- grade or GPA 4.00 in four subjects and C grade or GPA 3.50 in other three subjects respectively.
- Total GPA of 5.00 in both SSC and HSC Examinations for the children of the Freedom Fighter.
- The candidates who intend to admit in any Undergraduate Programs under the School of Science and Technology and the School of Engineering must pass HSC/Diploma/equivalent examination from science group.
- All diploma holders from the Govt. and the UGC or related Council approved Institutions/Institutes will be considered as HSC/Equivalent, and they will have to take usual admission test for any existing programs of Varendra University.
For Computer Science & Engineering and Electrical & Electronic Engineering Department:
- Candidate must pass HSC/Diploma/equivalent examination from science group.
- Candidate must obtain HSC/Diploma/equivalent examination with a minimum GPA 2.00 in Mathematics (in a scale of 5.00).
For Pharmacy Department:
- Candidates must have a total of GPA 8.00 (in a scale of 10.00) in both SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examinations from science group but must have GPA not less than 3.50 (in a scale of 5.00) in any examinations. Candidates must have minimum GPA 4.00 (in a scale of 5.00) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology separately in both examinations.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA 3.50 (in a scale of 5.00) in Mathematics in HSC/equivalent examination. Candidates having no Mathematics or having GPA less than 3.50 in Mathematics in HSC/A-Level/equivalent examinations can be admitted, but they will need to take an extra 3 (three) credit course on mathematics during B. Pharm. (Honors) candidature at Varendra University.
- For A-Level, candidates must have a minimum B Grade in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a minimum C Grade in Mathematics.
- Candidates must pass HSC/equivalent examinations in current year or on previous year. For Example, the candidates who intend to admit in Summer 2023, must pass HSC/equivalent examinations in 2021/2022.
- Candidates with a diploma in pharmacy degree from an institution affiliated to the Pharmacy Council of Bangladesh (PCB) need to contact the Pharmacy Program office and after approval from the department the candidates are requested to apply for admission.
For Graduate Programs:
Students who intend to get themselves admitted into Masters Programs should have at least 5.00 points as shown below without any 3rd division/class or 6.00 points with a 3rd division/class. The points to be computed as below:
(3.5 and above)
(2.50 to 3.49)
(2.00 to 2.49)
|Honors or 4 years degree||4||3||2|
Varendra University Scholarships
Varendra University Location
Varendra University Video Presentation
Varendra University Social Media
Errors and Suggestions
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university. Make contact with university before your final decision.For more: List of universities by country