University of Lilongwe
University of Lilongwe (UNILIL https://unilil.ac.mw/) is Malawi’s leading private University offering cross-discipline programmes approved and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE). Accreditation is a process of recognizing programmes offered by higher education institutions. World over, accreditation implies institutional and programme compliance with legislative requirements for registration.
University of Lilongwe Offering Courses
- Bachelor Of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration
- Bachelor Of Science in Procurement And Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor Of Science In Applied and Development Economics
- Bachelor of Science In Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Community Development
- Master of Science in Applied and Development Economics
- Doctor of Philosophy In Applied and Development Economics
The UNILIL offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PHd Programmes in the following Schools:
- School of Management
- School of Education
- School of Governance
- School Of Applied Sciences
University of Lilongwe Fees Structure
|Local Students||International Students|
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Call +265 990 166 875 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.