Université Officielle de Ruwenzori
The Official University of Ruwenzori is a Higher Education and University Establishment initiated by Professor BBEMO MUSUBAHO MUTATSAPA BAUDOUIN in 1999. At that time, the political situation of the Province of North Kivu, in particular, and the Congolese nation, in general, were in the grip of a politico-military rebellion which had practically split the Democratic Republic of the Congo into two parts: the East was controlled by several rebellions and the West was administered by the central Government.
Université Officielle de Ruwenzori Offered Courses | Programmes
Faculty of Sciences
1. BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT
2. ENVIRONMENT DEPARTMENT
3. DEPARTMENT OF GEOLOGY
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES (Polytechnic)
Electrical Engineering Department
Computer Engineering Department
Civil Engineering Department
1. Oral Medicine
2. Bio-Medical Medicine
3. Public Health-Management
4. Public Health-Statistics and Epidemiology (Option under construction)
5. Biomedical engineering (IBM) (Option under construction)
Faculty of Legal, Political and Administrative Sciences
A. General objectives of the Faculty
B. Specific objectives by Department
1. Objectives of the Department of Domestic and International Public Law
2. Objectives of the Private and Judicial Law Department
3. Objectives of the Department of Economic and Social Law
4. Objectives of the Human Rights Department
II. The missions of the departments
A. Missions of the Public Law Department
B. Missions of the private and judicial law department
C. Mission of the Department of Economic and Social Law
D. Missions of the Human Rights Department
III. Formed Frame Profile
– Legal profession
– Legal adviser in both public and private institutions
– Human rights defender
– State worker
– Agent in various public and private companies
– Scientific Research in Law
– International civil servant
IV. Explanation of training
SOCIAL SCIENCES; ADMINISTRATIVE AND POLICIES
1. The Department of Political and Administrative Sciences
2. The International Relations Department
3. The Department of Sociology
4. The Department of Anthropology
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
1. The training of specialized executives (economists and managers) able to meet the needs of the country, private and public organizations,
2. The development of basic and applied research in economics, social sciences and management sciences.
FACULTY OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCES
1. DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCE
2. ORGANIZATIONS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
3. DEPARTMENT/OPTION: MULTIMEDIA EDITION
FACULTY OF PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES
Presentation of the Faculty
– Psychology with the following orientations: work psychology, clinical psychology and school psychology;
-The Department of Educational Sciences with the following orientations: school pedagogy, administration and educational planning.
Université Officielle de Ruwenzori Tuition Fees
|Faculty of Sciences
|FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES (Polytechnic)
|Faculty of Legal, Political and Administrative Sciences
|SOCIAL SCIENCES; ADMINISTRATIVE AND POLICIES
|FACULTY OF PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES
|FACULTY OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCES
|FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
Université Officielle de Ruwenzori Admission
Recipients: Former and New State graduates.
The Official University of Ruwenzori (UOR in acronym), informs former and new State graduates as well as A2 graduates of ITM and IEM that registrations for the 2022-2023 academic year have already started and are continuing. Every working day from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Central Office of its Administrative Complex located on Boulevard Nyamwisi (Route Aérodrome Rughenda), Quartier Kitulu n°04.
The elements of the file are as follows and must be provided in full in a rod folder:
- The UOR registration form (to be obtained from the University’s registration service);
- Photocopy of the State Diploma for former graduates, or its equivalent (for foreigners);
- Photocopy of the inspection journal for new graduates;
- Photocopy of the 3rd and 4th secondary report cards (or 5th and 6th report cards under the old name);
- Birth certificate;
- Certificate of nationality;
- Certificate of marriage/singlehood;
- Certificate of good conduct and morals;
- Certificate of physical fitness signed by a state doctor;
- Six passport photos of the same print:
- Photocopy of identity card (both sides);
- The resume.
NB: – A2 graduates of the ITM are also eligible for the UOR in the Faculty of Medicine
– Students wishing to continue their studies at the UOR (special registrations) must report to the office with the following items while awaiting the opinion of the registration committee:
- Proof of payment of $10;
- Letter of request for special registration;
- The transcripts and the graduate diploma for those applying for the second cycle.
Also the candidates have the obligation to specify the requested promotion, the faculty, the institution of origin/of origin and the contacts of the institution (Tel., Email,).
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country