Université Mohammed V
The history of higher education in Morocco dates back to the creation of the first higher research institute during the protectorate, in 1920: the Chérifien Scientific Institute, which later became the Scientific Institute. Paradoxically, the first research carried out in Morocco within the framework of this Institute, well before the human and social sciences, focused mainly on scientific disciplines such as biology, chemistry, physics, geology, oceanography and ‘anthropology…
The same year then saw the building of the Institut des Hautes Etudes Marocaines (IHEM), whose mission was to promote and spread knowledge of the Arabic and Berber languages, geography, history, ethnography and of Moroccan civilization. The ancestor of the Faculty of Letters and Human Sciences was born.
Much later, in 1953, the Center for Higher Scientific Studies was inaugurated, which became the first Faculty of Sciences in Morocco.
Université Mohammed V Offered Courses | Programmes
- Center for Doctoral Studies “Man and Space in the Mediterranean World”
- Center for Doctoral Studies “Law and Economics”
- Center for Doctoral Studies “Law – Economics”
- Center for Doctoral Studies “Comparative Law, Applied Economics and Sustainable Development”
- Center for Doctoral Studies “Man – Society – Education”
- Center for Doctoral Studies “Life and Health Sciences”
- Center for Doctoral Studies “Sciences and Techniques for Engineers”
- Center for Doctoral Studies “Sciences of Information Technologies and Engineering”
- Center for Doctoral Studies “Sciences and Technologies”
Université Mohammed V Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Université Mohammed V Admission
The registration of international students is done on presentation of the registration authorization issued by the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Executive Training / Department of Cooperation and Partnership (DCP) referred to by the Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation (AMCI). Foreign students will necessarily submit their application through diplomatic channels, within the framework of cooperation between Morocco and their countries of origin. The AMCI under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation sends the application files of foreign students to the Department of Cooperation and Partnership.
- New students in normal times:
- Graduates of Moroccan establishments:
- Residents in Morocco
- Registration of students in arranged time
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country