Université de Tunis El Manar
The Tunisian university is called today more than ever to confront and improve its level of excellence.
This essential mission is part of the continuity of the program of the University of Tunis El Manar which, due to its multidisciplinarity and the quality of training and research in its establishments covering different fields (basic sciences, engineering, economics and management, human and social sciences, legal sciences and the medical and health sector), has always relied on this richness in order to improve its position nationally and internationally.
Aware of the challenges facing our university, we are committed and aspire to modernize governance, improve training, encourage innovation and improve student and teacher well-being.
In this context, the priority actions to be addressed today, within the UTM and its establishments, revolve around five strategic axes:
- Governance based on SDG indicators and results-based management,
- Training and responsibility for employability,
- Scientific research, innovation ecosystem and entrepreneurship,
- University life and citizen of tomorrow,
- Infrastructure & Logistics.
Our objectives around these priorities for the 2020-2023 mandate are:
- Quality organization: implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS), UTM certification according to ISO 9001
- The establishment of autonomy: creation of a monitoring committee for the EPST file
- Reinforcement of the Information and Communication System: Electronic administration UTM-CNI, Educational exchange platform…
- Strengthening the social responsibility of the university: Creation of the RSU charter,
- Improving the quality of teaching: Accreditation of diplomas in its establishments, integration of ICT, activation of educational committees,…
- The development of new skills and professions in relation to the Covid-19 Pandemic (digitization, biosecurity, biomedical, risk and disaster analysis and management),
- The development of the ecosystem of innovation and university entrepreneurship: Increase in the number of spin-offs domiciled at UTM, strengthening of University-Business interface structures (BuTT of UTM),
- Networking of laboratories for a transversal study,
- Strengthening an environment conducive to the development of staff and students, while respecting the Socio-Economic and Environmental Indicators.
- Optimization of the management of the security system in establishments.
To achieve our objectives, we will ensure together that the UTM is not only a place of training and research, but also a social, economic and cultural structure.
Université de Tunis El Manar Offered Courses
- Faculté de Droit et des Sciences Politiques de Tunis
- Faculté de Médecine de Tunis
- Faculté des Sciences Economiques et de Gestion de Tunis
- Faculté des Sciences Mathématiques Physiques et Naturelles de Tunis
Université de Tunis El Manar Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Université de Tunis El Manar Admission
The candidate must compile his file according to the following framework:
2. Exhaustive Curriculum Vitae showing the chronology of his activities in the fields of teaching and research
3. Copies of diplomas
4. State of services ( شهادة في الخدمات )
1. A copy of the candidate’s doctoral thesis
2. A summary note (a few pages) highlighting the issues addressed, describing the research work, the results obtained and their position in the scientific context
3. An exhaustive list of works and publications
4. Articles and notes published in refereed journals
5. Contributions (oral or poster) to conferences that have resulted in proceedings, specifying whether it is a conference by invitation or a request chosen by a committee of selection
6. Books and contributions to collective books.
7. Popularization or promotion texts
8. Dissertations that supported diplomas
9. Synthesis report describing the research project addressed
10. A list of Dissertations (Master 2) directed to their terms, indicating the degree of participation concerned, and for the disciplines where they are used, the co-signed publications relating to these diplomas
11. Projects selected within the framework of the national and international juries in which the candidate participated (a presentation sheet for each project must be attached)
12. CD containing all the paper documents used to check for plagiarism or falsification of the results
1. Summary report describing the teaching and supervision activities (brief syllabus of the lessons provided)
2. Pedagogical innovations (courses, TD, TP)
3. Educational productions (books, books, etc. )
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country