Starz University – Review & Ranking
STARZ was established in the U.S.A. in 2007 and incorporated in Monrovia, Liberia, in July of 2009; with the objectives of addressing the technological and capacity building needs of Liberia. Starz University is an accredited and Chartered higher education institution in the Republic of Liberia by the Commission on Higher Education that offers Bachelor’s Degree in (BIT) Systems Administration, Telecommunication (BEng), Management Information Systems (BA), Broadcasting and Media studies (BA) and (BIT) Database Administration. Academic offerings include 95 majors, 86 minors, and more than 100 in-major specializations. The currency of the country is Liberian dollar (LRD). See details below.
Starz University Offering Courses
School Fees – Fee Structure
|Local Students||International Students|
|Certificate Courses||10$ – 20$ per credit||10$ – 20$ per credit|
|Bachelor’s Degree||10$ – 20$ per credit||10$ – 20$ per credit|
|Graduate Programs||10$ – 20$ per credit||10$ – 20$ per credit|
|Cost of Living in Country||700 – 1200 $ month||700 – 1200 $ month|
Note: Fees may change. Please make contact with university before making your final decision. You can check credit hours above.
Starz University Admission
- Passport size picture
- Academic Credentials (Including all academic documents)
- A letter of recommendation (from past school)
The Application Procedures:
- Get Admissions Package: (Pick up an Admissions/Information package from Admissions Office)
- Fill form & Submit: (Fill application form and submit with application requirements)
- Go for Evaluation: (Attend interview or evaluation for applied training program)
- Pay fees (after approval): (After approval, proceed to pay fees at finance office/bank)
- Return Slip & Plan Classes: (Return to admissions office for planning of class section)
When to Apply?
|First Entrance Exams||Nov.01||Dec.15|
|Second Entrance Exams||Jan.01||Feb.15|
|Third Entrance Exams||Jan.01||Apr.01|
Where to submit necessary documents?
Documents can be submitted to the below address : Records & Admission Office, Starz University, Opposite Sharks Airfield, Sinkor, Montserrado Co.
Student Life in Liberia
Accommodation options for international students are:
- Rental apartment: You can find lots of rental apartments in Liberia
- University dormitory: Foreign students have the opportunity to live in the dormitories of the university if they are in satisfactory conditions.
2. Cost of Living
- Monthly utilities for single person: 230 – 300 USD
- A single person estimated monthly costs are: 700 – 1200 USD
|Established||2007 – 2009|
|Accredited||Ministry of Education in Liberia|
|Control Type||Not Reported|
|Fax / Phone||(+231) 886-248-210, (+231) 777-271-313|
|Address||Sinkor (Opposite Sharks) Montserrado Co. Liberia|
|Country Rank||Not Reported – webometrics.info|
|World Rank||Not Reported – webometrics.info|
|Universities||List of Accredited universities in Liberia|
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.