St. John’s University of Tanzania
(Chief Mazengo Campus) is located in Kikuyu, Dodoma at the site of the former Alliance and Mazengo Secondary School. Apart from teaching rooms the University offers housing and accommodation to staff and students.
St. John’s University of Tanzania Offered Courses | Programmes
- Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with majors in Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Corporate Management.
- Master of Science in Finance (MSc Finance)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSc accounting)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration in Marketing, Accounting, Human Resource Management, and Procurement and Supply Management
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) with majors in Human Resource Management, Health Services Management, Procurement and Supply Management, and Marketing.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance (BAF).
- Bachelor of Commerce with Education (BComEd).
- Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- BA (Education) – History/Geography/English/Kiswahili
- BA (Holistic Child Development)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- Masters of Arts in Education (MA (Ed))
- Masters of Arts in Special Education (MA (Spec Ed)
St. John’s University of Tanzania Tuition Fees
Information about fees Click here
St. John’s University of Tanzania Admission
Admission to St John’s University of Tanzania is open to all qualified candidates as per entry requirements. Postgraduate, Bachelor degree and Non degree applicants should apply through the St John’s University of Tanzania Online Application System (SJUT – OAS) through the University website www.sjut.ac.tz or collect an application form from the admissions office or download the application form from our website.
All other applicants must follow the steps below:
Application fee is TZS 10,000/= for those who will apply through Online Application System (SJUT – OAS) payments should be done through M-Pesa, Tigo-Pesa or Airtel-Money as per procedures given in SJUT – OAS, and those who will use application form payments must be done through to SJUT Income Account maintained by CRDB Bank A/C No. 01J1082864000 referring to the applicant’s name.
Send the filled in application form to the University Admissions Office:
- Two duly filled in application forms.
- Two stamp size coloured photographs with applicant’s name written on the back.
- Two copies of certificates and/or result slips for O-Level or equivalent.
- Two copies of certificates and/or result slips for A-Level or equivalent.
- Two copies of birth certificate and/or affidavit.
- The original bank pay-in-slip for the payment of the non-refundable application fee.
Duly filled application forms can be delivered to the Admissions Office or be posted to:
St John’s University of Tanzania,
P.O. Box 47,
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country