University of Panama
The University of Panama was created by Presidential Decree of Harmodio Arias Madrid, on May 29, 1935. It was inaugurated on October 7 of that same year and began classes the following day with an enrollment of 175 students in the careers of Education, Commerce , Natural Sciences, Pharmacy, Pre Engineering and Law.
In the decade between 1990 and 2000, the Panama Oeste Regional Center and 4 research buildings were built on the Campus. In 1999, the Interoceanic Region Authority transferred to the University of Panama the facilities of the Curundu High School, today the Harmodio Arias Madrid University Campus, and the Corozal Veterinary Hospital. During this time, the Campus increased its infrastructure in 19 more buildings, including the purchase of the COIF, Hispania Noriega and Fundación Universidad de Panamá buildings. In this period, the Regional University Center of Bocas del Toro, the Educational Extension of Chepo and Darién and the Popular Universities of Azuero and Coclé, today the Universiades of Labor and the Third Age, were built.
University of Panama Courses | Programmes
Bachelor degree programs
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Accounting and Auditing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (2015) (CURRENT)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (2008) (NOT AVAILABLE)
- Bachelor of Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance and International Business
- Bachelor of Marketing, Promotion and Sales Administration (2015)
- Bilingual Tourism Business Administration Degree
- Bachelor of Maritime Business Administration
- Bachelor of Human Resources Administration
- Bachelor of Operations Engineering and Business Logistics
- Bilingual Bachelor of Office Administration (NOT AVAILABLE)
Masters Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Master’s in Tourism Business Administration with an emphasis on Hotel Management
- Master in Human Resources Administration
- Master in Financial Administration (2021)
- Master in Accounting
- Master in Operations Management and Business Logistics
- Master in Management and Business in the Maritime Industry
- Master in Management, Sustainability and Quality of MSMEs
- Master in Marketing and International Trade (2022)
PhD Degree Programs
- DOCTORATE IN BUSINESS SCIENCES WITH EMPHASIS ON:
- Business Administration
University of Panama Tuition Fee
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
University of Panama Admission
INFORMATION OF INTEREST – ADMISSION PROCESS
WELCOME TO THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN THE COUNTRY AND WITH THE LONGEST TRACK RECORD!!
What does our admission process consist of?
The General Directorate of Admissions has the mission of being the gateway to university studies and thus achieving the quality of the main resource of the University of Panama, its students.
In current times where the great media of information and communication are a reality, we consider it appropriate to join this path to provide you with the necessary information to carry out the admission process to the University of Panama, train as professionals who help enrich our nation.
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country