Nahda University In Beni Suef
Nahda University In Beni Suef NUB (https://www.nub.edu.eg/) was established at the center of East New Beni Suef City, just up the Cairo-Beni Suef road. The moment we perceived how much attention education needs, especially in Upper Egypt, is the same moment we realized that our dream to build NUB is attainable. A university is a place to nurture youth and prepare educated generations to whom we can entrust the development of our beloved homeland. Adopting the most advanced education methodologies to build open-minded generations who can compete in different labor markets, NUB truly presents a model to be emulated. NUB offers diversified studies that cover the most important technical, academic, and specialized work sectors.
Nahda University In Beni Suef Academic Programs
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Physical Therapy
Faculty of Computer Science
Faculty of Mass Communication
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine
Faculty of Pharmacy
Nahda University In Beni Suef Tuition Fees
|Faculty||Tuition Fee Per Semester (EGP)|
|Oral and Dental Medicine||64,500|
Nahda University In Beni Suef Required Documents
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Pacific State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Nahda University In Beni Suef Admission
- Step 1: The students must fill out the application form for the Nahda University , Egypt from the official website.
- Step 2: The candidate must upload scanned copies of their documents.
- Step 3: After filling out the admission form, they must meet all the Nahda University , Egypt eligibility criteria.
- Step 4: The candidate is required to appear for the NEET entrance exam.
- Step 5: Once the application is accepted and the candidate meets the cutoff, then the student will receive an invitation from the college.
- Step 6: The student should submit their original passport.
- Step 7: The student should apply for a student visa at the Egyptian embassy after receiving the invitation letter.
- Step 8: At last, the student is required to report to the institution for consultation and getting admission.
- Step 9: Also, Zagazig University Faculty of Medicine, Egypt admission fees must be paid accordingly.
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.
For more universities please visit list of universities by country: https://counselorcorporation.com/list-of-universities-by-country/