Mzumbe University Morogoro campus offers residential halls with accommodation capacity of more than 3,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students. The University accommodation facilities are friendly such that can accommodate students with disabilities provided in our accommodation policy. The policy recognises and gives priority to first year female and male undergraduate students.
There are residential halls for postgraduate students and international students as well as visiting international academic staff around the campus. The directorate of Buildings and Estate is responsible for management of the facilities while the Dean of Student’s Office undertakes coordination.
There are private accommodation facilities around our campuses; the facilities are continuously being checked by the University administration to ensure that they provide services in line with the University requirements. This is due to the inadequacy of the facilities caused by the increase in number of students on campus. The Directorate of Students Welfare ensures students security and conducive environment for learning and at affordable rates thereof.
Order of Priority
- Students with physical disability and other health challenges
- First year female students
- First year male students
- Second year female students
Mzumbe University Offered Courses | Programmes
Mzumbe University Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Mzumbe University Admission
A. Before you start your Application
- Make sure you have a Valid Email Address and Phone Number ( They will be used for issuing feedback on your application status when the admission selection is complete)
- Access the link for Online Application and Admission Portal (http://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/ provided through ‘ Admission’ button on Mzumbe University Official Website)
- New Applicants – Go to “Online Admission” tab then click on “New applicant click to register”. You Must Register by Creating a User Account (You should Type a User name, A valid email address and a an easy to remember Password then Press a CREATE ACCOUNT Button). You will receive a message “Please check your email to complete the registration process.”
- Go to your email and activate the account you created by clicking on the link you received from the Application Portal which reads. “To activate this account, please click the following link”. You will receive a feedback message “Your Account is now activated”.
- Click of a Login Link here you will be redirected to the Admission Login Page “ Sign in to your Account” You will be required to enter/write ‘ your ‘ User Name’ and ‘ Password’ then click on ‘ SIGN IN’
- Select ‘Entry Mode’ and such as ‘Direct’ and ‘Equivalent’. Specify the Country you attended your A-Level /O-Level, the click “ SAVE AND CONTINUE”
C: APPLICATION COMPLETION STEP: This has Six simple steps.Step 1: Accept Terms and Conditions: After reading the terms and conditions click to Select ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ then press “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to see next window. This will take you to step 2.Step 2: Personal details: Fill in personal details Correctly such as Date of Birth , Sex, Marital status, City/Region, District, Sponsorships, Phone Number and Postal Address. Then Click on ‘SAVE AND CONTINUE’. This will move you to step Number 3 .Step 3: Make Payment:
At this point you will receive an auto-generated ‘Payment Control Number’ that will be used for payment of your application fee. This number will be used to make payment using any of the following channel:
1.Via Mobile Network Operators (MNO):
- Enter to the respective USSD Menu of MNO
- Select 4 (Make Payments)
- Select 5 (Government Payments)
- Enter the control number xxxxxxxxxxxxx as reference number
- Then amount
- Lastly PIN (Password)
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country