Misr International University | Review & Ranking
Misr International University was established in 1996. Private university located in Gamaiet Ahmed Orabi, Al Obour, Cairo Governorate, Egypt. Misr International University is a officially registered university with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Egypt. Facts and figures about university:
- Number of Faculties: 8
- Total Number of Students: more than 10,000
- Webometrics Country Rank: 36 / World Rank: 4395
Misr International University Courses
- Faculty of Al-Alsun and Mass Communication
- Faculty of Business Administration and International Trade
- Faculty of Computer Science
- Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Al-Alsun and Mass Communication (Department of Mass Communication)
- Faculty of Engineering Sciences & Arts (Department of Architecture)
- Faculty of Engineering Sciences & Arts (Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Misr International University Admission
Admission requirements for International Students:
- Proof of 12 years of schooling which can be either:
- 3rd Preparatory (Idadia) + enrollment letter from the school with the following 3 years stamped from the school and the Educational Zone.
- 6th Primary (Ibtedaaya) + enrollment letter from the school with the following 6 years stamped from school and the Educational Zone.
- Enrollment letter of 12 years of schooling stamped from school and the Educational Zone in case of spending 12 years in the international system.
- In case holding an academic year(s) from national system in Egypt; official certificate from the Educational Zone should be submitted not enrollment letter.
- Proof of schooling from Arab countries must be stamped by the school, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of this country and the Egyptian Embassy in the foreign country.
- Foreign certificate holders from Egypt must submit proof stamped from the General Department of Examinations of passing Th. Amma exams for (Arabic, Religion and National subjects).
Misr International University Tuition Fees
|Semester Fee||Administrative Fee|
|Faculty of Alsun||$ 4,400||EGP 11,000|
|Faculty of Business Administration and International Trade||$ 4,950||EGP 15,000|
|Faculty of Computer Science||$ 4,675||EGP 11,000|
|Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine||$ 6,600||EGP 18,000|
|Faculty of Engineering Sciences & Arts||$ 5,500||EGP 12,000|
|Faculty of Mass Communication||$ 4,950||EGP 15,000|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||$ 5,500||EGP 12,000|
Misr International University Scholarships
- Egyptian students with high ranking scores in Thanaweya Amma or its equivalent will be awarded scholarships.
- The scholarships are awarded at the time of admissions for one year, after that they will be adjusted according to the student’s academic performance (cumulative GPA).
Sports Achievement Awards
Students with superior ranking in sports will be granted scholarships for
- Participating in international or regional championships.
- Ranking first place in an individual/team, played in a most recent championship.
- Eligibility for these scholarships lasts one academic year. To benefit from this award the following year, a student should participate, in the name of the university in the National Universities tournament.
|Name||(MIU) (Arabic: جامعة مصر الدولية)|
|Accredited||Ministry of Higher Education and Research|
|Control Type||Private and Community|
|Fax / Phone||19-MIU / 19648 Fax – (+202) 24772038|
|Address||Al Obour, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|Contry Rank||36 – webometrics.info|
|World Rank||4395 – webometrics.info|
|Universities||List of Universities in Egypt|
Errors and Suggestion
Important Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: info@counselorcorporation and email@example.com
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.