Misr International University | Review & Ranking
Misr International University was established in 1996. Private university located in Gamaiet Ahmed Orabi, Al Obour, Cairo Governorate, Egypt. Misr International University is a officially registered university with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Egypt. Facts and figures about university:
- Number of Faculties: 8
- Total Number of Students: more than 10,000
- Webometrics Country Rank: 36 / World Rank: 4395
Misr International University Admission
Admission requirements for International Students:
- Proof of 12 years of schooling which can be either:
- 3rd Preparatory (Idadia) + enrollment letter from the school with the following 3 years stamped from the school and the Educational Zone.
- 6th Primary (Ibtedaaya) + enrollment letter from the school with the following 6 years stamped from school and the Educational Zone.
- Enrollment letter of 12 years of schooling stamped from school and the Educational Zone in case of spending 12 years in the international system.
- In case holding an academic year(s) from national system in Egypt; official certificate from the Educational Zone should be submitted not enrollment letter.
- Proof of schooling from Arab countries must be stamped by the school, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of this country and the Egyptian Embassy in the foreign country.
- Foreign certificate holders from Egypt must submit proof stamped from the General Department of Examinations of passing Th. Amma exams for (Arabic, Religion and National subjects).
Online Admission Steps:
Misr International University Fee Structure
|Semester Fee||Administrative Fee|
|Faculty of Alsun||$ 4,400||EGP 11,000|
|Faculty of Business Administration and International Trade||$ 4,950||EGP 15,000|
|Faculty of Computer Science||$ 4,675||EGP 11,000|
|Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine||$ 6,600||EGP 18,000|
|Faculty of Engineering Sciences & Arts||$ 5,500||EGP 12,000|
|Faculty of Mass Communication||$ 4,950||EGP 15,000|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||$ 5,500||EGP 12,000|
Note: Fees may change. Please make contact with university before making your final decision.
|Name||(MIU) (Arabic: جامعة مصر الدولية)|
|Accredited||Ministry of Higher Education and Research|
|Control Type||Private and Community|
|Fax / Phone||19-MIU / 19648 Fax – (+202) 24772038|
|Address||Al Obour, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|Contry Rank||36 – webometrics.info|
|World Rank||4395 – webometrics.info|
|Universities||List of Universities in Egypt|
Errors and Suggestion
Important Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: info@counselorcorporation and email@example.com
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.