Millennium University is proud to offer a wonderful university experience that equips our students with all the tools they need to enter the working world and thrive. Our mission is to offer quality education that nurtures students and satisfies the needs of our society and our community through the pursuit of education. We do this by never compromising our standards and ensuring our students’ intellectual capacities are fully explored.
Millennium University Courses
Schools and Faculties
- School of Business and Management
- School of Computer Science, Media and Design
- School of Social and Health Sciences
- School of Education and Humanities
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT:
- BSc. Accounting Practice: Accredited by MAB. Graduates from this programme will join MAB membership at Diplomate Membership Level
- BSc. Finance and Banking
- BA Human Resource Management
- Bachelors of Business Administration with the option to specialise in: Sales and Marketing, Business Management or Entrepreneurship
COMPUTER SCIENCE, MEDIA AND DESIGN:
- BA Graphic Design and Digital Media
- BSc. Electronic Commerce
- BSc. Business Information Technology
SOCIAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- BA Economics
- BA Public Sector Management
- BA Social Work
EDUCATION AND HUMANITIES
- Bachelors of Education: English
- Bachelors ofEducation: History
- Bachelors ofEducation: Geography
- Bachelors of Theology
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Applicants must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or
IGCSE/GCSE or equivalent with minimum 6 credit passes including English
obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- A-Level with One A Level pass- (A-Level students will be admitted into 2nd Year)
- IB with One upper level pass
- Mature Entry Requirement: A recognized University Diploma or Advanced/
Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field of study earned from a recognized
University with at least 2 years working experience.
COMPLETION DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- A Diploma or Advance/ Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field of study earned from a recognized University with at least 2 years working experience.
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES- ABMA (Graduate with British Diploma)
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Community Development
- Diploma in Computer Information Systems
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
Applicants should have an MSCE or IGCSE Certificates
PRE-UNIVERSITY ENTRY PROGRAMME
- ABMA Level 4,5 & 6
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMES
- Any Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university plus a minimum of 3 years work experience
Millennium University Tuition Fees
All undergraduate Tuition Fees that are on Partial Scholarship range between MK400,000.00 and MK800,000.00 per Semester depending on the Programme you choose, delivery mode, scholarship category and entry level. Diploma courses are MK140,000.00 per Certificate excluding examination fees. For more details about this offer please contact our Admissions Office on +265 88 357 0648 / +265 88 357 0649 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page at this link Facebook.com/MillenniumUniversityMalawi. Alternatively contact us on WhatsApp: +26599 843 1532/ +265 88 357 0648 / +265 88 357 0649
Millennium University Application Form
Apply Here: Millennium University Application Form
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.