The University of Livingstonia is a privately owned institution by the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia. It started in 2003 in fulfillment of Rev. Dr Robert Laws’ dream to establish an institution of higher learning. It is started at the place where Dr Laws founded the Overtoun Institute, which was known at the time as the ‘Greatest Achievement’ in Central Africa, specifically in relation to the offering of quality education and other social services.
Currently, University of Livingstonia offers the following undergraduate programmes, which are both registered and accredited by the National Council of Higher Education. Ekwendeni campus offers the following programmes: Theology, Human Rights and Social Sciences
Livingstonia University Courses
Academic licenses granted by the university:
- Bachelor of Education in Science and Humanities,
- Bachelor of Education in Information, Communication and Technology (ICT),
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management,
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health,
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering,
- Bachelor of Science in Food Security and Nutrition,
- Bachelor of Social Science in Development Studies,
- Bachelor of Social Science in Human Rights,
- Bachelor of Theology and Bachelor of Arts in Theology and Development,
- MSc Degree in Theology,
- Master of Arts in Theology and Religious Studies,
- Master of Arts in Theology and Gender Studies
- Master of Arts in Theology and Development Studies.
These programmes are offered at Laws Campus, which is at Khondowe plateau in Rumphi District and at Ekwendeni Campus, which is at Ekwendeni Mission Station in Mzimba District.
Livingstonia University Fees Structure
Fees structure details: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Local Students||International Students|
|Degree Programs||K2,250,000.00||US$3,900 – US$4,7|
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Livingstonia University Application Forms
Download application form: Livingstonia University Application Form
Livingstonia University Entry Requirements
Admission and Requirements: Contact Ekwendeni Campus, Tel: +265 1 339 099
|Name||Livingstonia University EKWENDENI CAMPUS|
|Accredited||Ministry of Higher Education in Malawi|
|Control Type||Not Reported|
|Fax / Phone||+265 1 311 111|
|Address||P.O. Box 112 Mzuzu, Malawi. Central Africa|
|Country Rank||4 – webometrics.info|
|World Rank||7872 – webometrics.info|
|Universities||List of Accredited universities in Malawi|
Livingstonia University Video Presentation
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.