Health Services Academy Islamabad | Review & Ranking
Health Services Academy Departments
Health Services Academy Admissions 2021
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admission Policy:
- Admissions are offered twice a year (December – January and July and August);
- Admission are advertised in National Newspapers. Manual applicants are accepted as per eligibility criteria;
- Written Admissions tests are conducted and admissions are offered to selected candidates based on merit.
- There is no arbitrary age limit for the applicants. The institution is open to all persons of either gender and of any religion, color, creed, class or domicile who are academically qualified for the courses of studies offered by the Health Services Academy Islamabad.
- International students are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility Criteria of MSPH Program:
- MBBS, MD, DVM, BDS, Master in Business Administration;
- BSc Paramedics 04 years, BSc Nursing (Bachelor’d Degree in Nursing);
- Pharm-D and Equivalent BS Physiotherapy & Equivalent;
- Candidates are required to appear in departmental admission test and have to obtain at least %50 marks in admission test.
Required Documents & Submission;
- Attested Degrees and Certificates;
- ID Card;
- 3 Photos (photos in passport size)
Submission of the application form:
- Applicant can download admission form from http://www.hsa.edu.pk and submitted along with Bank Draft of 2000 PKR.
Note: Admissions may change. Please make contact with university before making your final decision.
Health Services Academy Fee Structure 2021
|Admission Fee||PKR 12,144|
|Examination Fee||PKR 12,144|
|Thesis Fee||PKR 16,500|
|Tuition and Fee||PKR 140,432|
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: info@counselorcorporation and firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.