Galala University (Arabic: جامعة الجلالة)
Galala University (Arabic: جامعة الجلالة) was created in 2020. The Community University located in Attaka, Suez Governorate, Egypt. Suez Governorate is a one of the governorates of Egypt. Galala University is a officially registered university with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Egypt. Facts and Figures about university:
- University Acres: 173.5
- University Student Capacity: 25,000
- Total Academic Staff Members: 64
- Number of Educational Programs: 62
Galala University Fields of Study
Galala University Admission
Apply online to Galala University: Online Application Form (Visit application link and complete application)
Required Documents for students, documents needed for application to Galala University:
- Copy of Birth Certificate,
- Copy of National ID or Passport,
- Copy of the High School Certificate, if completed,
- Bank Receipt of Paying the Admission Test Fees.
Requirements of International Certificates:
- Students must have achieved an overall score equivalent to Egyptian Thanweya Amma.
- Students must pass the Arabic and religion exams of Thanweya Amma before or after the final acceptance in the university.
- Students must submit proof of 12 years of schooling.
- Students must pass all the required admission tests and other requirements if any.
Note: Admission procedures & requirements may change. Please visit university website and make double check.
Galala University Fee Structure 2021
|Local Students||International Students|
|Admission||Not Reported||Not Reported|
|Examination||Not Reported||Not Reported|
|Course Fee||Not Reported||Not Reported|
|Name||Galala University (جامعة الجلالة)|
|Accredited||Ministry of Higher Education, Egypt|
|Control Type||Community University|
|Fax / Phone||Not Reported|
|Address||Galala Plateau, Attaka, Suez Governorate, Egypt|
|Contry Rank||N/A – webometrics.info|
|World Rank||N/A – webometrics.info|
|Universities||List of Universities in Egypt|
Errors and Suggestion
Important Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: info@counselorcorporation and firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.