ESA BUSINESS SCHOOL
ESA Business School was established in 1996. The idea behind creating an important business school in Beirut came from, and was promoted—in particular towards the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry—by Professor Fayek Abillama, who was also the President of the Alumni Association at HEC, Lebanon.
ESA BUSINESS SCHOOL Academic Programs
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
- Masters in International Management (MIM)
- Masters in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MENT)
- Master in International Affairs and Diplomacy (MIAD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Specialized Master in Marketing and Communication (MSM)
- Executive Masters in Healthcare Management (MEMS)
- Executive Master in Financial Management (EMFM)
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Executive MBA (EMBA) Global Track optionnel
- University Degree: Management Research (DU)
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
ESA BUSINESS SCHOOL ADMISSION
Alumni Documents Requests and Stamped Copies
All documents requested need around 8 working days.
Collection Day is Thursday.
ESA will be closed during:
- The month of August
- On the official Lebanese holidays
- From December 17th 2021 to January 3rd 2022.
ESA BUSINESS SCHOOL Tuition Fees Cost of Documents:
Stamped Copies of any kind: per document: 10$ or 100 000LL
WES preparation file: 50$ or 300 000LL
1. Accounting department payment:
Open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
Find more universities: List of universities by the country