Erica Foundation / Ericastiftelsen located in Sweden with the population of around 10.42 million. University acceptance rate is 75 – 80 %. University accepts local and international students. Language of education is Swedish. There is a many universities offers English Degree programs. Students can apply for Bachelor (B.Sc.), Masters (M.Sc.) and for PhD degree programmes. The university is a officially registered university with the Ministry of higher Education in Sweden.
Erica Foundation Offered Courses
|Faculty of Economy||✓||✓||✓|
|Faculty of Journalism and Politics||✓|
|Faculty of IT||✓||✓|
|Natural Scenes Faculty||✓||✓|
|Social Sciences Faculty||✓||✓|
|Faculty of History||✓|
|Faculty of International Relations||✓||✓|
|Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences||✓|
Erica Foundation Fee Structure 2023/2024
|Type Of Fee||Fee|
|Bachelors (B.Sc.) Degree||4.500 – 5.500 $|
|Master (M/Sc) Degree / PhD||3.700 – 7.500 $ / 14.000 – 15.500 $|
|Living||1.350 – 4.600 $ per month|
Erica Foundation Admission 2023/2024
Submission of documents– May 01 – August 15 Online interview – August 01 – August 25 Contract conclusion, payment, and enrollment: before August 30
- Diploma (Certificate) – translation into Swedish, if required.
- Transcript – translation into Swedish, if required.
- Identity Document (Passport), as well as a copy of the residence permit if available (notarized translation into Swedish, if required).
- Digital photo in size of 3×4;
- Language Certificate if any (optional)
- Medical certificate in if required by university.
Erica Foundation Scholarships
Apply to Counselor Corporation Scholarships:
- CV (Personal)
- Previous Education Documents
- Current or Prospective University you want to apply?
- Why do you want scholarships?
Counselor Corporation Scholarships application link: https://counselorcorporation.com/scholarships-application/
Errors and Suggestions
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university. Make contact with university before your final decision.For more: List of universities by country