École Supérieure de Gestion, d’Informatique et des Sciences

ESGIS is an approved Private Higher School who evolves under the aegis of the Board of Higher Education and Research of TOGO, BENIN and GABON. As a School of high level conceptual and practical training accredited by the African and Malagasy Council of Higher Education (CAMES) in several channels, it aims to make available to private companies and public services in African countries generally, competent, dynamic and honest executives having a strong sense of responsibility in accounting and financial management, in sales management, in informatics, and in advanced technology sectors such as telecommunications and electronics.

Through educational outcomes it has produced, for over twenty years with a very high employability rate, it has established itself as one of the best schools in the sub-region, searching constantly for excellence.

To achieve its objectives, this reference School has implemented a dynamic policy taking into account six key factors:

  • Highly qualified human resources including:
    • An effective administrative staff
    • A teaching staff combining the experience to proficiency
  • Modern infrastructure and a very pleasant setting
  • Upscale training materials
  • Physical and digital library with more than 1,500 books
  • A distance training platform E-learning ESGIS 3A ON LINE (Anywhere, Anytime, Anything,)
  • An effective and active partnership with French, British and Canadian Universities and Outstanding Schools.

École Supérieure de Gestion, d’Informatique et des Sciences Offered Courses | Programmes

 Undergraduate

  • Computer science
  • Computer Engineering
  • Accounting
  • Economics
  • International Management
  • International Relations
  • Business Administration
  • Human Resource Management

Postgraduate

  • Business Administration
  • Computer Science
  • International Relations

 Specialized MBA – ESG Paris

  • International management
  • Marketing management
  • International commerce/Trade
  • Audit and Management Control
  • Financial Management
  • Human Resource Management
  • Pure Finance
  • Marketing and Communication

École Supérieure de Gestion, d’Informatique et des Sciences Tuition Fees

FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION

UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME – REGULAR

CategoriesDepartmentPer Session
300 level and above200 levelFresher
ALaw, Computer Science and Computer Engineering315.000 fcfa360.000 fcfa360.000 fcfa
*      Acceptance30.000 fcfa
*      Development Levy30.000 fcfa
*      Library21.000 fcfa
*      Misc.60.000 fcfa60.000 fcfa
        Grand Total315.000 fcfa420.000 fcfa501.000 fcfa
BAccounting, Business Adm.  Banking & Finance, Economics Mass Communication, Human Resource Management, International Relations, International Management300.000 fcfa300.000 fcfa300.000 fcfa
*      Acceptance30.000 fcfa
*      Development Levy30.000 fcfa
*      Library21.000 fcfa
*      Misc.30.000 fcfa60.000 fcfa
        Grand Total300.000 fcfa330.000 fcfa441.000 fcfa
* All Students are encouraged to pay the school fee in full to reduce transaction costs and for convenience.  However those wishing to pay in installment, can only pay 60% minimum and the remaining 40% not later than the 8th week of second semester.* Students on transfer, in addition to paying the corresponding tuition fee are to pay the Transfer fee of 60.000fcfa.* Any fee not paid within the stipulated periods would attract a penalty of 10.000fcfa.  However, under certain circumstance further two weeks may be granted.

École Supérieure de Gestion, d’Informatique et des Sciences Admission

The school runs two academic sessions for undergraduate programme – one beginning in October and ends in July, while the other begins in February and ends in September. Students seeking admission into either of these must provide the following

  • Copies of results (SSCE/WAEC or its equivalent with 5 credit passes in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings)
  • 6 Passport sized photographs
  • Medical fitness report (Medical History)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Evidence of Financial Support (From Sponsor)
  • Transcripts (For direct/transfer students)

Errors and Suggestion

Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: counselorcorporation@gmail.com or comment below.

Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.

For more: List of universities by country

guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments