Daystar University is a Christ-centred non-denominational institution of higher learning which exists to equip Christian servant leaders for the transformation of church and society. Founded in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, as Daystar Publications in 1964, the institution was moved to Kenya in 1971 and registered as Daystar Communications, a non-profit organization in 1973 offering a five-week International Institute for Christian Communication (IICC) course.
In 1976, Daystar Communications started a two-year post-high school diploma programme in Christian Communications, followed by a two-year M.A programme in Christian Communication and Christian Ministries in 1978, in collaboration with Wheaton College in Illinois, USA.
Daystar University Offered Courses | Programmes
- School of Arts & Social Sciences
- School of Business & Economics
- School of Communication
- School of Science, Engineering & Health
- School of Applied Human Sciences
- School of Law
- School of NursingInstitutes / Directorates / Centres
- Daystar Leadership and Professional Development Institute
- Directorate of Quality Assurance
- Directorate of Research & Graduate Studies
- Directorate of Open, Distance and Electronic Learning
- Directorate of Resource Mobilization, Projects and Partnership
- Directorate of Planning and Entrepreneurship
- Directorate of Academic Programmes
- Daystar Institute of Disability Studies
Daystar University Tuition Fees
Daystar University Admission
Start Filling Application Forms
Physical application Forms can be obtained from our Nairobi and Athi River campuses, or can be downloaded below under section 2. Once forms are completed, the applicant must submit his/her application.
Still on section 2, one can apply online and follow the instructions given.
A non-refundable application fee of Kshs. 2000, before admission to allow for ample time for review.
Attach the following documents to your application
- Official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, College & University certificates.
- Financial Information Sheet (Foreign students need to include a financial letter from sponsor guaranteeing payment)
- 2 recent passport size photographs (4 passport size photographs for foreign students); (Please write your full names on the reverse side of the photographs)
- Completed student information sheet and copy of your passport (For foreign students only).
Graduate students should also include the following:
- Official transcript of your degree
- Copy of certificate
- A Curriculum Vitae (resume)
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country