Cuttington University – Review & Ranking
Cuttington University was established in 1889 and located in Liberia. Liberia officially the Republic of Liberia, is a country on the West African coast. The country’s capital and largest city is Monrovia. The country has a population of nearly 4.9 – 5.5 million. Cuttington University is a officially registered university by the Ministry of Education in Republic of Liberia. There are 27 universities registered in Liberia. The university’s doors are open for international student admission. The university offers degree programs, certificate courses, diploma courses and short courses. The currency of the country is Liberian dollar (LRD). Tuition fees range from 10$ – 70$ per credit. See details below.
Cuttington University Tuition and Fees
|Local Students||International Students|
|GRE Fee – 150$||GRE Fee – 300$|
|Semester Require Fee – 300$||Semester Require Fee – 600$|
|Tuition Per Credit Hr. – 100$||Tuition Per Credit Hr. – 200$|
|Fee per Credit Hr. – 35$||Fee per Credit Hr. – 70$|
|Registration – 232.50$||Registration – 465$|
|Placement Fee – 35$||Placement Fee – 70$|
|Dormitory per sem – 74$||Dormitory per sem – 400$|
|Meal per semester – 350$||Meal per semester – 1.200$|
|Tuition (1-12crhr) – 288$||Tuition (1-12crhr) – 288$|
|Registration Fee – 112.50$||Registration Fee – 112.50$|
|Placement Exam – 35$||Placement Exam – 35$|
|Lab Fee – 12.50 USD $||Lab Fee – 12.50 USD $|
|Living Cost||700 – 1.200 $ per month||700 – 1.200 $ per month|
Note: Fees may change. Please make contact with university before making your final decision.
Cuttington University Admission
How to apply: APPLICATIONS, PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS
Applications for admission to the associate degree levels at Cuttington University should be directed to:
- The Office of Admissions Cuttington University Suakoko, Bong County P.O. Box 10-0277 1000 Monrovia 10, Liberia West Africa
Every student who files an application is considered for admission. The application process is as follows:
- Submit evidence of high school completion (Diploma).
- Submit scores from the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC).
- Submit evidence of at least 2.00 or 70% average on a high school transcript.
- Submit evidence of completion of required units (transcript).
- Submit non-refundable application fee.
- Successfully pass the University entrance examination (if applicable).
A foreign student is an individual whose country of origin is not Liberia. S/He should meet all of the requirements as any other student who seeks admission to Cuttington. In addition s/he should submit:
- Evidence of financial support (letter from sponsors);
- Evidence of proficiency in the use of the English language.
- Authorized school records with notarized translation (if necessary);
- Scores derived from a National Test such as the General Certificate of Education Test.
Students are encouraged to register in person. The periods for registration are stated in the calendar. Students should have their advisors assist them in the selection of courses.
- At the time of registration, students should keep in mind the following:
- Students are responsible for choosing their program of courses in the proper sequence.
- Students are advised to keep a record of all courses completed to avoid errors and duplication.
- In order to complete registration, students must have their registration forms approved by the Finance Office and the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Students who fail to register on the appointed dates will be charged a late registration fee.
- Students whose documents are discovered falsified will risk expulsion.
Student Life in Liberia
Accommodation options for international students are:
- Rental apartment: You can find lots of rental apartments in Liberia
- University dormitory: Foreign students have the opportunity to live in the dormitories of the university if they are in satisfactory conditions.
2. Cost of Living
- Monthly utilities for single person: 230 – 300 USD
- A single person estimated monthly costs are: 700 – 1200 USD
|Accredited||Ministry of Education in Republic of Liberia|
|Fax / Phone||+231 886510970|
|Country Rank||Not Reported – webometrics.info|
|World Rank||Not Reported – webometrics.info|
|Universities||List of Accredited universities in Liberia|
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.