Catholic University of Malawi
The Catholic University of Malawi is a fast-growing institution of higher learning accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) to offer Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates in various fields of learning. It was established by the Episcopal Conference of Malawi (ECM) on October 16, 2004 and officially opened its doors in 2006.
The Mission of the Catholic University of Malawi is to contribute to the integral development of the nation through vocational training, academic courses and research activities that are tailored to meet critical needs of the nation and the Church. The institution is built on the bedrock Catholic education tradition that has shaped the academic landscape across the globe.
Catholic University of Malawi Offered Courses
Catholic University of Malawi Faculties
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Theology
Academic licenses granted by the university: Bachelor’s Degree. With over 20 Degree programs to choose from, you will definitely find your program of choice.
Diplomas. They are tailored to give students the boost they need to advance their career prospects. Certificates. They offer University Certificate of Education (UCE) that is designed to develop students into the educator you have always wanted to be.
Offering Programs: The University has seven Faculties: Education, Law, Theology, Social Sciences, Science, Commerce, and Nursing and Midwifery.
Catholic University of Malawi Application Form
Catholic University of Malawi Tuition Fees
Fees structure details: Contact email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
|COMMERCE, LAW, SCIENCE & SOCIAL SCIENCES
|NURSING & MIDWIFERY
|Foreign Students (All Including) Fees in USD
Catholic University of Malawi Admission
ADMISSION THROUGH ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
• Apply using application forms clearly marked “Admission through Entrance
• Eligible applicants are those with MSCE or its equivalent, with credits in six subjects including English and an aggregate of not more than thirty (30) points.
• Eligible applicants register for University Entrance Examinations and sit for Examinations.
• Candidates who were withdrawn from the Catholic University of Malawi or any other accredited institution of higher learning on academic grounds, are NOT ELIGIBLE for selection.
• No individual or group of people has been mandated by the University to
conduct coaching for the University Entrance Examinations.
• Apply using application forms clearly marked “Admission through Bridging
• Eligible applicants:
1. Those with MSCE or its equivalent with credits in four
subjects including English and a total score of not more than thirty- four (34)
2. Those with credits in six subjects including English and qualify to write
University Entrance Examinations but choose to gain pre-university experience
• Successful applicants receive communication that is also published in the local newspapers, university website, and other channels that the university has on tuition fees requirements, accommodation information and when the semester commences.
• The following courses are offered during Bridging Programme: Numerical Skills, Communication and Study Skills, and Critical Thinking.
• Upon successful completion of the Bridging Programme, candidates are eligible to enroll in such University programmes as the MSCE results permit.
ADMISSION THROUGH CONSIDERATION OF ‘A” LEVEL AND POST-SECONDARY PAPERS
• Apply using application forms clearly marked “Admission through Consideration of ‘A’ Level and Post- Secondary Certificates”.
• Candidates with A-Level qualification must have a minimum of three principal passes with an aggregate of at least 9 points. A-Level is interpreted as follows: A=5, B=4, C= 3.
• Advanced certificates and diplomas from recognized and accredited institutions in the relevant areas of study.
Catholic University of Malawi General Information
|Catholic University of Malawi
|Ministry of Higher Education in Malawi
|email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fax / Phone
|+265 886 07 46 00
|P.O.Box 5452 Limbe, Malawi
|10 – webometrics.info
|22362 – webometrics.info
|List of Accredited universities in Malawi
Catholic University of Malawi Video Presentation
Catholic University of Malawi Social Media
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.