Baku State University – Review & Ranking
Baku State University was established in 1919.
The state university located in Baku, Azerbaijan. Baku, the capital and commercial hub of Azerbaijan, is a low-lying city with coastline along the Caspian Sea. Baku State University is a officially registered university by the Ministry of Education, Republic of Azerbaijan. Approximately 20,000 people study at Baku State University every year. All three levels of higher education and staff training are carried out in the University – Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral (PHD) levels, according to the European credit transfer system.
Baku State University Courses / Faculties
- Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Cybernetics
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Ecology and soil sciences
- Faculty of Geography
- Faculty of Geology
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of International Relations and Economics
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Journalism
- Faculty of Librarian-information
- Faculty of Oriental Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Psychology
- Institute for Physical Problems
- Institute for Applied Mathematics
- Confucius Institute
Baku State University Admission
ADMISSION OF FOREIGN CITIZENS TO BAKU STATE UNIVERSITY
List of documents to be submitted by foreign citizens
1. Cover letter, addressed to the head of institution indicating chosen specialty, language of instruction and form of education (application can be submitted in electronic form);
2. A copy (copies) of and legalized with apostille the education document (documents), which includes the list of subjects passed and the grades received from those subjects, and its notarized copy of translation into Azerbaijani;
3. Health certificate as well as the medical reference about not being infected by any of contagious diseases (Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, Hepatitis B and C viruses)
4. Valid border crossing document
5. Photos (taken in the last 6 months)
6. A scanned copy of the valid passport (photo page) with expiration date more than 1 year of application submission date to the University
7. Certificate of passing the examination in language of instruction (if available);
8. Copies of honorary awards, certificates, diplomas and other such documents (if available)
1. Foreign citizens having a permanent residence permit issued by the Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan can be admitted to Baku State University only on the basis of test exams conducted by the State Examination Commission of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
2.The citizenship of the Republic of Azerbaijan, along with the citizenship of a foreign country, cannot submit a document to Baku State University as a foreign citizen. They can be admitted to the university on the basis of test exams conducted by the State Examination Commission of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Baku State University Tuition Fees
|Foundation Programs||900 $ – 1200 $|
|Bachelor Degree Programs||1200 $ – 3000 $|
|Masters Degree Programs||1200 $ – 3000 $|
|P.hD Degree Programs||1200 $ – 3000 $|
|Name||Baku State University|
|Accredited||Ministry of Education, Republic of Azerbaijan|
|Fax / Phone||(+994 12)539 05 17 Fax (+9942 12)598 33 76|
|Contry Rank||1 – webometrics.info|
|World Rank||3395 – webometrics.info|
|Universities||List of Accredited universities in Republic of Azerbaijan|
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.