Al-Jufra University (جامعة الجفرة)
Al-Jufra University was established in 2017 by Resolution No. 10 of 2017 AD by the President of the Presidential Council and the Government of National Accord.
It has a distinctive university structure where students and academics benefit from belonging to the university, which is a rapidly growing institution made up of a small multidisciplinary academic community.
Al-Jufra University (جامعة الجفرة) Offered Courses | Programmes
|1||College of Medical Technology||11|
|2||Faculty of Education||12|
|3||college of Literature||13|
|4||College of Science||14|
|5||College of Business Administration||15th|
|6||School of Law||16|
|7||College of Natural Resources||17|
|8||College of Petroleum Engineering||18|
|9||College of Human Medicine||19|
|10||faculty of Agriculture||20|
|11||College of Information Technology||21|
Al-Jufra University (جامعة الجفرة) Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Al-Jufra University (جامعة الجفرة) Admission
New students are accepted to study at the university’s faculties according to the following conditions:
- To have a high school diploma in Libya or an equivalent certificate recognized by the Ministry of Education.
- To be healthy and free from communicable and contagious diseases.
- He shall be of good conduct and behavior, and has never been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude unless he has been rehabilitated.
- Pass the personal interview and the entrance exam to the colleges that require it.
- He must not have previously vacated his party from the college he wishes to enroll in.
- He should not have been dismissed from a Libyan university by a decision to dismiss him.
- Students transferring from the corresponding faculties are subject to the equivalency procedures for the academic courses.
- Non-Libyan students are required to have regular residence for the duration of the study.
New students’ files are received through the College’s Admission and Registration Department, and the student must review the aforementioned department to complete the registration process.
Al-Jufra University (جامعة الجفرة) Required Documents
- The original form for the high school diploma.
- birth certificate.
- Residence certificate.
- the ID number.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Health certificate.
- Six (6) personal photos, size 4×6.
- Suspended file to save documents.
- A scientific report (certified by the registrar of the university he is transferring from) and a statement of non-dismissal and a release of a party if the student is transferring from another university.
- The student fills out the information card according to the form (C/001 – 01 – 04).
- The Admission and Registration Department verifies that the personal data is correct and conforms to the attached documents, then inserts the student’s data into the registration and admission system and saves a copy of the form in the student’s file.
- The Admission and Registration Department issues to each student a registration number that is used to classify his file, consisting of seven digits as follows:21 15TH 355
- 355The first three digits indicate the serial number of the student in his batch.
- 15THThe fourth and fifth digits refer to the college number.
- 21The sixth and seventh digits refer to the year in which the student was accepted to the college according to the solar calendar.
- The Admission and Registration Department issues an identification card to the student enrolled in the study in which his personal data is recorded, proving his enrollment in the college and the department to which he belongs.
- The following is a list of university faculties code numbers
Students can register via their own form by clicking on the register button registration
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country