University of the Western Cape South Africa
The University of the Western Cape (UWC) was founded in 1960 and occupies a unique space in the South African higher education landscape. It is a dynamic institution committed to excellence in learning, teaching, research and innovation in a globally competitive environment whilst remaining true to the values and ethos that have shaped its identity as a university rooted in serving the public good.
University of the Western Cape South Africa Offered Courses | Programmes
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Community Health Sciences
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of the Western Cape South Africa Tuition Fees
For fee details Click here
University of the Western Cape South Africa Admission
APPLICATIONS for 2023 are OPEN
- There are NO application fees
- All applications must be completed online and all required supporting documents are to be uploaded by the closing dates. Applications will only be considered complete once all required documents have been submitted. Please note; no emailed documents will be accepted.
- Competition for space is great and applicants are reminded to apply to more than one tertiary institution.
Getting you from where you are to where you want to be
CLICK HERE for admission and programme information (undergraduate degree programmes)
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All communication from the University in regards to your application will be sent via email. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- If you are a person with a disability, please ensure that you have completed that section fully in the online form to allow us to make contact with you regarding your support needs. Should you have any queries related to disability support at the University contact the Office for Students with Disabilities at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +27 21 959 4170.
- Applicants who have applied for study at UWC and who then wish to apply for UWC RESIDENCE must apply online, click here to apply for UWC Residence.
Click Here for the Residence application Guide. Residence placement is limited and not all applicants can be accommodated. Selection will only be done from those applicants who are made offers of study by the University based on placement criteria and availability of space (not all applicants who have been made an offer to study can be accommodated). For any residence enquiries you can contact +27 21 959 2569 or email@example.com.
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country