The University of Puthisastra (UP) addresses the future by focussing its class-leading education only in health and technology – the disciplines that are transforming our 21st Century lives.
With over 2,200 students, UP educates, trains and most importantly inspires the next generation of doctors, dentists, pharmacists, nurses, midwives, laboratory technicians, computer scientists and technology entrepreneurs to become our future Leaders and create a positive, bright, and healthy future for all of us.
UP is large enough to make a real difference yet small enough to care and nurture each individual student.
UP graduates make highly valuable employees and future leaders – with skills ready to seize the 21st Century:
1. Degree – in their chosen field.
2. English fluency – English is the International Language and the Language of Success. No need to study elsewhere.
3. Critical thinking – to evolve as our technological world evolves.
4. Professional Communication Skills – ensuring that health professionals communicate effectively to maximise patient outcomes.
5. Employability skills – advantages in gaining and maintaining successful careers.
6. Professional and ethical practices – to enhance reputation and be the best.
No other university in Cambodia embeds these skills into their graduates.
UP is investing in its students:
• substantially upgrading its facilities including leading-edge laboratories, libraries and learning areas
• dedicated Learning and Teaching dept to achieve World-Standard outcomes
• dedicated research capability
• dedicated student support areas including PASS (Peer-Assisted Student Support)
• student engagement activities including Student Voice
• “Learner Experiences” including Learning Lounges, all new Cafeteria and co-curricular Clubs and Sports – making UP a great place to study and work
• improving its WiFi and internet services – maximizing online and self-directed learning. Maximum flexibility and choice.
UP graduates are engaged, smart, collaborative and entrepreneurial with a global mindset from our overseas study and internship programs. They are ready, willing and able to embrace new opportunities.
University of Puthisastra Offered Courses | Programmes
Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Bachelor of Nurse Midwife
BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN SCIENCE RESEARCH
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Master of Science in Information Technology
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ENDODONTICS
DOCTOR OF DENTAL SURGERY (DDS)
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE IN GENERAL MEDICINE
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
University of Puthisastra Tuition Fees
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ENDODONTICS – $4000/Year
Fee for rest of the courses is not provided
University of Puthisastra Required Documents
National ID card
High School Exit Examination certificate verified by SALA KHAN
For foreigners, certificate of Khmer Language proficiency recognized by the Ministry of Education Youth and Sport is required
University of Puthisastra Admission Procedure
For admission related queries, students can contact at:
Contact: 855(0)23 221 624/23 220 476 Website: www.puthisastra.edu.kh
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country