University of Mindanao
The University of Mindanao is the largest private, non-sectarian university in Mindanao located in Davao City on the Southern Philippine island. Established in 1946, the University of Mindanao has ten branches spread over thirteen campuses in Southern Mindanao. It is currently an Autonomous Status per CEB Resolution No. 076-2009 with Category A (t) per CMO No. s. 2009 standing accredited by Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
University of Mindanao Offered Courses
- M = Graduate Program (Master) | MA = Graduate Program (Master of Arts) | MS = Graduate Program (Master of Science) | Dip = Post-Baccalaureate Program (Diploma) | PhD = Postgraduate Program (Doctor of Philosophy)
University of Mindanao Tuition Fees
|Undergraduate||700 – 1.200 $|
|Graduate||1.200 – 2.500 $|
|Library fees||1,100. ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Athletic fees||75 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Registration fees||40 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Medical fees||50 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Internet fees||425 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Energy fees||260 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
University of Mindanao Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships – DOST-SEI
The S&T Undergraduate Scholarships Program aims to stimulate and entice talented Filipino youths to pursue lifetime productive careers in science and technology and ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources which can steer the country towards national progress.
The Junior Level Science Scholarship (JLSS) Program aims to: provide scholarships that will finance the education of talented and deserving students in their third year of college and who are pursuing degree programs in the areas of science and technology; and ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources who can steer the country towards national progress.
- Scholarship for Dependents OWWA
A scholarship grant to qualified dependents of OFWs consisting of a maximum of Php 60,000.00 per school year until the completion of baccalaureate course (4-5 years). For incoming freshmen, the selection of scholars is determined through the DOST national examinations. Only the top 400 passers are considered for entry as freshmen; 600 slots are for those who are already enrolled in college.
University of Mindanao Admission | Required Documents | Application Form
Admission for (Philippines) Students
1) Applications must be submitted online
2) Choose Programs and apply. Upload Required Documents
Admission for (International) Students
1) Applications must be submitted online through application portal
2) Choose Programs
3) Complete your application – Personal details, academic qualifications, etc.
4) Upload documents – Passport, photo, academic transcript, certificate etc.
7) Check the application status on the application portal.
8) Accept the offer on the application portal
9) Get your student visa and ticket
University of Mindanao Location
University of Mindanao Video Presentation
Errors and Suggestions
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university. Make contact with university before your final decision.For more: List of universities by country