University of Johannesburg South Africa
Vibrant, multicultural and dynamic, the University of Johannesburg (UJ) shares the pace and energy of cosmopolitan Johannesburg, the city whose name it carries. Proudly South African, the university is alive down to its African roots, and well-prepared for its role in actualising the potential that higher education holds for the continent’s development.
UJ has transformed into a diverse, inclusive, transformational and collegial institution, with a student population of over 50 000, of which more than 3000 are international students from 80 countries. This makes UJ one of the largest contact universities in South Africa (SA) from the 26 public universities that make up the higher education system.
University of Johannesburg South Africa Offered Courses | Programmes
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS (CBE)
- FACULTY OF ART, DESIGN AND ARCHITECTURE
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- JOHANNESBURG BUSINESS SCHOOL
University of Johannesburg South Africa Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
University of Johannesburg South Africa Admission
International Applicants Admission Requirements
Admission of international applicants is subject to meeting both the university and the Faculty admission requirements as stipulated in the Admission Policy of the University of Johannesburg.
APPLICATION AND CLOSING DATE
Applications open on 01 April of the year preceding the year of intended study and closes on 30 September 2022 at 12:00 noon. You may apply online by clicking on the following link; APPLY HERE; should you encounter difficulties when attempting to submit your application online, kindly send an e-mail
Please Note: All applicants are advised to please not send cash through the mail or leave documents and cash with any unauthorised persons.
ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents together with a non-refundable application fee of R200.00
- Online applications are free
- Supporting documents maybe uploaded on the application platform or emailed to email@example.com
- Final School leaving results when applying with international credentials or currently in Grade 12 (Final Grade 11 results)
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any Language other than English)
Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes) Alternatively, you may elect to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP). Should you choose to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP), you are required to obtain an overall score of 6. Mr Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP and he is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case were both first and second choices were unsuccessful, International Admissions office will offer an international applicant an alternative choice option when meeting the requirements
- Should you require on campus accommodation, please submit a completed residence application form at the same time you apply to study at UJ
Applicants who are attending or have attended a University within or outside the Republic of South Africa, must submit an academic transcript that covers the period of study, especially if they intend on being granted exemption from modules or courses at University.
- Returning/continuing students’ registration in respect of Diploma, Degree, Honours and Course Work Masters programmes commences on 17 January 2022 until 11 February 2022 (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed).
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- First-year undergraduate students registration commences on 21 January 2022 and closes on 11 February 2022 (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed).
- First-Year students only need to come onto campus to collect their student cards. Students can collect their student card at any campus during the registration period. To gain access to campus, you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- If you are under the age of 18 on the day you register, you and your parent/guardian should sign the Academic Registration Rules Regulations and Indemnity and send the completed form to the Student Enrolment Centre at email@example.com before you will be able to register. Please follow this link to access the form: DOWNLOAD NOW
Registration Information Letters
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country