Université Ibn Tofail
Created by Dahir 1.89.144 of 22 Rabiae1 er 1410 (October 23, 1989), Ibn Tofaïl University is located in the Region of Rabat – Salé – Kénitra known to be one of the richest regions of Morocco, in particular for its strengths in areas of economic growth (agriculture, agri-food, environment, automotive industry, technology, etc.).
In view of its potential, Ibn Tofaïl University is called upon to play a leading role in supporting these sectors and segments with high added value.
Ibn Tofaïl University, being the only public campus collected on a national scale, tends to convey its image thanks to an easily and quickly identifiable identity and to affirm its positioning and display its values which make it possible to confer on it the identity of an OPEN and ACCESSIBLE GREEN University.
Université Ibn Tofail Offered Courses | Programmes
- FACULTY OF LANGUAGES, LETTERS AND ARTS
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
- FACULTY OF LEGAL AND POLITICAL SCIENCES
- NATIONAL SCHOOL OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT
- NATIONAL SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- SUPERIOR SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- NATIONAL SCHOOL OF CHEMISTRY
- HIGHER SCHOOL OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- INSTITUTE OF SPORTS PROFESSIONS
- CENTER FOR DOCTORAL STUDIES
- UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR ANALYSIS, EXPERTISE, TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND INCUBATOR
- UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION AND CONFERENCES – CUFCC
- UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR COMPUTER RESOURCES
- LANGUAGE CENTER
- UNIVERSITY HERITAGE CENTER
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- STUDENT LIFE CENTER
- SPORTS CENTER
- UNIVERSITY THEATER
Université Ibn Tofail Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Université Ibn Tofail Admission
Within the framework of the Erasmus+ program, Key Action n°1 “Mobility of people for education and training purposes”, Ibn Tofail University has signed an inter-institutional agreement with the University of Rome “La Sapienza” for mobility teacher-researchers.
Who can apply?
The professors of the University Ibn Tofail to animate seminars in favor of the students of this University. The teaching language is English.
• Curriculum vitae
• Letter of motivation
• List of publications
• Letter of invitation signed by one of the Sapienza professors.
Duration of mobility and travel and subsistence costs
The duration of the mobility is one week with 140 Euro per day per diem and a flat rate of 275 Euros covering travel expenses (plane ticket).
Professors interested in this mobility are requested to send their applications by email to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
More information is available on the following link: Referenti Amministrativi Erasmus di Facoltà (RAEF) | Sapienza University of Roma (uniroma1.it)
Deadline for application is September 30, 2022
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country