The Business School Guyana
The Business School, located in the heart of the capital city of Georgetown, at 43 Brickdam celebrated its 40th anniversary and its remarkable transformation from a commercial school in 1975 into an institution of higher
learning with a number of activities, including a special function for its founder, Ms Erma H. Bovell.
Special long serving awards have been given to a number of employees, including the longest serving employee, Ms Valerie Inniss.
A plaque symbolizing this significant juncture in the history of the institution has been placed in the boardroom of the college.
A number of activites including an essay competition, community service acvtivities and the granting of a few scholarships has been undertaken to mark this historical landmark.
The Business School Guyana Offered Courses | Programmes
- ABE – Association of Business Executives
- AAPM – American Academy of Project Management
- AMA – American Management Association
- CXC – Caribbean Examination Council
- Specialized Training
- Information Technology
- Second Chance Education and Training Program
- CIM Specialized Corporate Training
The Business School Guyana Tuition Fees
|CLASS||COST PER TERM||REGISTRATION|
|Form 4 Business||$75,000|
|Form 4 Science||$80,000|
|Form 5 Business||$75,000|
|Form 5 Science||$80,000|
The Business School Guyana Admission
For registration, the following are required:
All students registering for Forms 1 – 5 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Previous school reports/certificates etc
- Two passport sized photographs.
Students registering for the first time must pay a registration fee of $5000.
- Students must register for a term.
- Parents/guardians and students must affix their signatures to our Parents as Partners Agreement
- Upon completion of registration students must ensure that they collect: –
- Student’s Registration Card.
- A copy of the school rules.
- Time Table.
- Book List
- Information of House and Club activities.
- Information about our orientation exercises.