St Nicolas College of Business and Technology
The idea of putting up an academic center of business and technology came to fore through the initiative of two individuals whose vision of providing specialized training and accessible employment to students is clear and attainable. These are Ms. Vilma B. Caluag, an entrepreneur of worth, who sits at the helm of Mel-Vi Group of Companies, and Mr. Gregorio M. Sison, Jr., an educator and academic consultant, whose skills in the scholastic world have been inspiring and far-reaching.
For inquiries and reservations, visit us at Mel-Vi Bldg., Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Dolores, City of San Fernando, Pampanga. Tel. No.: (045) 402-6108 / (045) 402-6109
St Nicolas College of Business and Technology Courses Offered | Programs
TESDA DIPLOMA COURSES (3 YEARS)
- Hospitality Management and Technology (DHMT)
- Information Technology (DIT)
- Computer Technology (DCT)
- Computer Engineering (CDpE)
TESDA PROGRAMS (2 YEARS)
- Hotel and Restaurant Services – NCII
- Institutional Health Care – NCII
CHED PROGRAMS (4 YEARS / 5 YEARS)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Marketing Management)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Financial Management)
- BS in Hospitality Management
- BS in Tourism Management
- BS in Criminology
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Computer Science
- Associate in Computer Technology (2 Years)
- Tour Guiding Services
- Front Office
- Bread and Pastry
- Food and Beverages Services
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Systems Servicing
- Computer Programming
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS) Strand
- Accountancy, Business Management (ABM) Strand
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Strand
- General Academic Strand (GAS)
St Nicolas College of Business and Technology Tuition Fees | Payment
|Undergraduate||PHP 36.000 – 42.000|
|Graduate (Ms.C Degree)||PHP 39.000 – 45.000|
|P.hD Degree||PHP 53.000 – 62.000|
|Living Fees||1.100 – 2.000 PHP (per month)|
|Library fees||1.100 – 1.050 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Athletic fees||75 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Registration fees||40 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Medical fees||50 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Internet fees||425 – 500 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Energy fees||90 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
St Nicolas College of Business and Technology Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships – DOST-SEI
The S&T Undergraduate Scholarships Program aims to stimulate and entice talented Filipino youths to pursue lifetime productive careers in science and technology and ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources which can steer the country towards national progress.
The Junior Level Science Scholarship (JLSS) Program aims to: provide scholarships that will finance the education of talented and deserving students in their third year of college and who are pursuing degree programs in the areas of science and technology; and ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources who can steer the country towards national progress.
- Scholarship for Dependents OWWA
A scholarship grant to qualified dependents of OFWs consisting of a maximum of Php 60,000.00 per school year until the completion of baccalaureate course (4-5 years). For incoming freshmen, the selection of scholars is determined through the DOST national examinations. Only the top 400 passers are considered for entry as freshmen; 600 slots are for those who are already enrolled in college.
St Nicolas College of Business and Technology Admission | Required Documents | Application Form
St Nicolas College of Business and Technology Admission for (Philippines) Students
1) Applications must be submitted online
2) Choose Programs and apply. Upload Required Documents
St Nicolas College of Business and Technology Admission for (International) Students
1) Applications must be submitted online through application portal
2) Choose Programs
3) Complete your application – Personal details, academic qualifications, etc.
4) Upload documents – Passport, photo, academic transcript, certificate etc.
7) Check the application status on the application portal.
8) Accept the offer on the application portal
9) Get your student visa and ticket
Errors and Suggestions
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university. Make contact with university before your final decision.For more: List of universities by country