St Cecilia’s College
is a private educational institution in Minglanilla, Cebu. It started out in 1999 as the St. Cecilia’s Child Development Center, offering programs for preschool students. In 2004, the school was renamed into a college and opened its elementary and high school departments.
Three years later, the college department opened with course offerings in Teacher Education, Business Administration, Information Technology, and Information Systems. St. Cecilia’s College is currently a Lasallian School Supervision Office (LASSO) Consultancy School.
St Cecilia’s College Courses Offered
- Associate in Computer Technology (ACT)
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management (BSHM)
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management (BSTM)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminology (BSCRIM)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology(BSIT)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSED)
St Cecilia’s College Tuition Fees | Payment
|Undergraduate||PHP 36.000 – 42.000|
|Graduate (Ms.C Degree)||PHP 39.000 – 45.000|
|P.hD Degree||PHP 53.000 – 62.000|
|Living Fees||1.100 – 2.000 PHP (per month)|
|Library fees||1.100 – 1.050 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Athletic fees||75 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Registration fees||40 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Medical fees||50 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Internet fees||425 – 500 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Energy fees||90 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
St Cecilia’s College Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships – DOST-SEI
The S&T Undergraduate Scholarships Program aims to stimulate and entice talented Filipino youths to pursue lifetime productive careers in science and technology and ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources which can steer the country towards national progress.
The Junior Level Science Scholarship (JLSS) Program aims to: provide scholarships that will finance the education of talented and deserving students in their third year of college and who are pursuing degree programs in the areas of science and technology; and ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources who can steer the country towards national progress.
- Scholarship for Dependents OWWA
A scholarship grant to qualified dependents of OFWs consisting of a maximum of Php 60,000.00 per school year until the completion of baccalaureate course (4-5 years). For incoming freshmen, the selection of scholars is determined through the DOST national examinations. Only the top 400 passers are considered for entry as freshmen; 600 slots are for those who are already enrolled in college.
St Cecilia’s College Admission | Required Documents | Application Form
St Cecilia’s College Admission for (Philippines) Students
1) Applications must be submitted online
2) Choose Programs and apply. Upload Required Documents
St Cecilia’s College Admission for (International) Students
1) Applications must be submitted online through application portal
2) Choose Programs
3) Complete your application – Personal details, academic qualifications, etc.
4) Upload documents – Passport, photo, academic transcript, certificate etc.
7) Check the application status on the application portal.
8) Accept the offer on the application portal
9) Get your student visa and ticket
Errors and Suggestions
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university. Make contact with university before your final decision.For more: List of universities by country