Spinghar Institute of Higher Education | موسسه تحصیلات عالی سپین غر
Spinghar Institute of Higher Education | موسسه تحصیلات عالی سپین غر founded in 2009 in Nangarhar, Afghanistan. Spinghar University is a registered university with the Ministry of Higher Education in Afghanistan. The university has three faculties (Medical technology, Stomatology, Therapeutic Medicine). After one year Spinghar University had 11 graduation courses from the Faculty of Applied Medicine and 6 graduates from the Department of Stomatology. Also the university has 121 classrooms, office buildings, equipped laboratories. SHEI admits students from all nations of Afghanistan and foreign country. Please see below details. Find more universities in Afghanistan: List of Universities in Afghanistan.
Academics & Degree Levels
For application and tuition fees you need fill out universities registration form. Online Admission & Registration link: http://spingharkabul.edu.af/spinghar-onlin-admission/. For registration you need enter some information (Phone, faculty, graduation yers, tazkira no, name, last name, e-mail and location…).
Tuition and Fees
Costs & Life in Afghanistan
– Local bus price (one-way ticket): 20 AFN = 0,26 USD
– Monthly pass: 1,250 AFN = 16,50 USD
– Intercity bus: 6-7 AFN = 0,078 – 0,091 USD
– Taxi starts: 50 AFN = 0,65 USD
– Bread (500g): 25,45 AFN = 0,32 USD
– Water (1,5 Lt): 30,00 = 0,39 USD
– Eggs (12): 82,56 AFN = 1,07 USD
– Monthly rent (1-2 bedroom): 5,000 – 10,000 = 65-130 USD
– Utilities for 1 month (gas, heating…): 1,000 – 1,250 AFN = 12-15 USD
NOTE: The exchange rate may vary. Please check the latest exchange rate! Also fees can be changed.