Academic Programs | Offered Courses | Faculties
|LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTICS||+|
|BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS||+|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||+|
|ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||+|
Tuition Fees | Scholarships | Payment
Undergraduate and postgraduate fees for local and international students
|LAW||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|BUILT ENVIRONMENT||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTICS||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|PHARMACY||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|ENGINEERING||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|EDUCATION||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|DENTISTRY||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|MEDICINE SCIENCE||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||4,900 – 145,000 $|
|CREATIVE ARTS||4,900 – 145,000 $|
Admission | Required Documents | Online Application
Bachelor’s Degree Programmes (Malaysian)
1) Applications must be submitted online
The application is open for applicants with STPM / Matriculation / STAM / Diploma or equivalent.
Candidates must obtain a unique ID number from BSN outlets all over Malaysia.
2) Choose Programs and apply online.
Bachelor’s Degree Programmes (International)
Application for 2023/2024 is currently OPEN
1) Applications must be submitted online through application portal
2) Choose Programs
3) Complete your application – Personal details, academic qualifications, etc.
4) Upload documents – Passport, photo, academic transcript, certificate etc.
5) Pay the processing fee via Payment Gateway FPX, Debit/ Credit Card, Flywire.
6) Submit your application and receive acknowledgement of your application via email.
7) Check the application status on the application portal.
8) Accept the offer on the application portal
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to attract brilliant minds from around the world to pursue postgraduate studies in Malaysia. This scholarship is parallel with Malaysia’s aspiration to emerge as one of the global centres of academic excellence by attracting, motivating and retaining talented human capital from abroad.
- Interested international graduates with outstanding academic and co-curricular backgrounds are welcome to apply for this scholarship to further their studies in leading Malaysian universities and higher education institutions with the opportunity to enjoy Malaysian hospitality and a world-class higher education experience.
- The call for application for the academic year 2022/2023 will be opened from 15th May 2022 until 15th June 2022
- Click Here to MIS Online Application System
Errors and Suggestions
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university. Make contact with university before your final decision.For more: List of universities by country