Sedibeng College South Africa
To provide quality education that is aligned to the Fourth Industrial Revolution and promotes the Green Economy.Transform the future of TVET programme offering by creating exceptional value and opportunity for all stakeholders.
• Effectiveness and Efficiency
• The Spirit of ‘Ubuntu’
• The ‘Batho Pele’ Principles
• Mutual Respect
• Inclusivity and Partnerships
• Openness & Transparency
• Continuous Improvement
• Quality and Excellence
• Supportive Behaviour
Sedibeng College South Africa Offered Courses | Programmes
- NCV Business Studies Certificates
- NCV Engineering Studies Certificates
- Report 191 Nated Business Studies Certificates & Business Studies Diploma
- Report 191 Nated Engineering Certificates, Engineering Diplomas & Artisans
Sedibeng College South Africa Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Sedibeng College South Africa Admission
Thank you for choosing Sedibeng TVET College as the institution where you would like to further your studies.
The application process has 3 phases.
In Phase One you must complete a Career Interest questionnaire.
On the first page is a registration form.
* South Africans must use their SA IDno.
* International students must use the ID number of their country and NOT the passport number.
There are 190 Yes / No questions. And it takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
At the end of the questionnaire a report will be presented to assist you in making an informed career choice.
You will not be allowed to continue with your online application if you did not answer all 190 questions in phase one.
– In phase 2 you will supply us with your highest qualification: (Your qualifications will determine the courses you qualify for.)
– Select the course you wish to enroll for.
– Upload documents (Documents must certified and readable by our verifiers otherwise you application will be rejected)
* ID document / Passport
* Proof of Address
* ID document of next of kin
* Study Permit (Foreign students)
* Letter from Employer (Heidelberg Part-Time students)
– Lastly you have to complete the biographical information section of the application
– On completion of this phase you will receive an email to confirm your application.
You only need to use this phase if you did not comply with the instruction of uploading certified and clearly readable documents.
When the verifier rejects your application because they could not read your documents you may upload new documents here
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country