School of the Nations

With this vision and government support, the school opened its doors in 1988 to an initial class of 5 kindergarten students. Three years later the school had expanded to additional facilities and was serving 200 students. As it grew, the school began to develop a distinctive educational approach that sought to place the development of character and service to the community at its core.

These efforts produced the Hidden Gems early childhood education programme and the formal integration of service into all levels of the school. In 1998, these achievements were recognized when our Character Development Programme won innovative curriculum awards at the Macau and international levels. The school has also introduced several international educational programmes into Macau—including Cambridge IGCSE in 1994 and the IB Diploma Programme in 2009.

School of the Nations Offered Courses | Programmes

  • Kindergarten
  • Primary School
  • Middle School
  • Secondary
  • Student Support
  • Summer 2022

School of the Nations Tuition Fees

School of the Nations collects tuition to fund high-level educational programmes, hire and retain talented faculty and staff, and maintain a safe campus that will facilitate learning. The school is a non-profit entity which exists only to provide education to students. Any excess revenue is reinvested to improve the education we provide.

At least 70% of our revenue is used for teacher salaries and benefits, with the remaining 30% used to support the learning process through such necessities as learning materials, lab costs, administrative functions, facility cleaning and maintenance.

As school fees are determined based on the high standard of education we wish to provide, the school endeavours to use the funds it collects as economically as possible.

Admission Procedure

Our admission process for Primary 1 to Form 5 will be held from 1 to 3 March 2022.  School of the Nations will only be accepting online applications. Our online admission system will be available from 12:01 am on 1 March until 4:00 pm on 3 March. If you have any difficulty in submitting an online application, you may consider visiting our campus from 1 to 3 March (8:45 am ~ 4:30 pm) and we will provide the necessary resources to assist you in completing an online application.

Although some classes do not have vacancies at this time, if you would like your child to be added to our waiting list, you can also submit an online application and take the entrance exam.

For applications received by 3 March 2022, a placement test and interview will be organized on 5 March 2022. If you apply after 3 March, you will need to submit an application form in-person and the school will arrange an interview and placement test at a later date.

For K2 ~ K3 admission, you will need to submit an application form and required documents in person at the school reception desk.  As there are currently no openings, the application fee will be waived.

For P1 to P5 applicants, after completing the entrance examination, we will consider further parent interviews depending on the examination results and the number of seats available at the time.

Please note that the above information has passed and will be updated for the upcoming year.

Errors and Suggestion

Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: counselorcorporation@gmail.com or comment below.

Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.

For more: List of universities by country

guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments