Rwanda Polytechnic University
Rwanda Polytechnic https://www.rp.ac.rw/ was established by the Government of Rwanda in 2017 to implement Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) skills development across the country. The Government of Rwanda (GoR) has been focusing on a development agenda aimed at transforming Rwanda and the expansion of the TVET system with collaboration from development partners, private sector actors, and civil society is part of this initiative.
Rwanda Polytechnic Offered Courses
- Akazi Kanoze Audio Program
- Computer Peripherals Maintenance
- HIGHWAY ENGINEERING IPRC
- ANIMAL PRODUCTS INSPECTION
- AUTOTRONICS AND CONFORT TECHNOLOGY
- PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
- FILM ANALYSIS AND STORYY TELLING
- ENGLISH FOR TECHNOLOGY
- Motor Rewinding and maintenance
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Fundamental engineering mathematics
- CONCRETE POURING AND CASTING
- Room Division Operating Procedures
- Industrial Control and Automation
- HYDRAULICS AND PNEUMATICS SYSTEM
- Building electrical installation
- Design, configure and install wide Network
- Fundamental of engineering mathematics
- Algorithm and Data Structure using C+
Rwanda Polytechnic Tuition Fees
|Types of fees||New Student||Continuing Student||Observation|
|Application for admission||5,000||–||Upon Application|
|Registration Fees||50,000||25,000||Every year|
|Student identity card||2,000||2,000||Every year|
|Insurance against accident||2,000||2,000||Every year|
|Tuition||600,000(only for private sponsored)||600,000(only for private sponsored)||Every year in two equal installments|
|Occupational Hygiene||4,000||4,000||Every year|
|Students Unions Fees||3,000||3,000||Every year|
|Library fees||1,000||1,000||Every year|
- For, registration new student will pay 67,000 Rfw in total whereas Continuing students wil pay 37,000 Rfw
- New students who have already paid 5000 Rwf for application will pay only 62,000 Rwf.
- For any other Additional fees, please refer to the Students’ hand books. Detailed procedures of payment will be found on RP website: www.rp.ac.rw.
Rwanda Polytechnic Admission
- Rwanda Polytechnic is open to any person fulfilling the admission requirements. RP admits full- time students, visiting students and exchange students
- A full-time student is the one who registers for all modules of the programme in general and sits for examinations of all modules in order to be awarded an Advanced Diploma or Diploma.
- The status of a visiting student is recognized to any person that registers for modules but does not sit for examinations of these modules in order to be awarded a Diploma or Advanced Diploma.
- An exchange student is the one who registers for Modules within an exchange programme institutions and sits for examinations of these modules.
- Candidates qualified for admission at RP shall have an Advanced General or technical Certificate of Secondary Education, with at least two relevant principal passes permitting entry to higher education. For applicants from advanced General secondary education, RP will consider those with highest aggregated point from the highlighted two core principal courses according the applied program. For applicants from TVET education, some courses like entrepreneurship, Technical Languages and practical exam will not be considered as core modules for admission points.
- Students who have completed their secondary school outside Rwanda and who wish to join RP must first submit their certificate to REB or WDA in order to have equivalent qualification to ensure that they are of standards consistent with RP requirements.
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.