Rafael Urdaneta University
University Website: https://www.uru.edu/
Rafael Urdaneta University has 6 study programs. All programs consist of 4 modules in which an area of interest is taught according to the career to be studied, which must be approved to be admitted and enter the university. An essential requirement before enrollment and the start of the first academic period in your career. Each program has a certain duration according to the type of modality to study, these modalities are:
Normal: .has a duration of 8 weeks, in which a total of 160 hours are taught, that is, 40 hours per module, in a scheme of 20 weekly hours distributed over 4 days, that is, 5 hours per day. Intensive: it has a duration of 4 weeks, in which a total of 160 hours are taught, that is, 40 hours per module, in a scheme of 40 weekly hours distributed over 4 days, that is, 10 hours per day.
Rafael Urdaneta University Offered Courses
Rafael Urdaneta University Faculties and schools
- The faculties and schools of URU are:
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- School of Animal Production Engineering
- Faculty of Political, Management and Social Sciences
- School of Business Management
- School of Public Accounting
- School of Political Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Psychology
- Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering
- School of Telecommunications Engineering
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Industrial Engineering
- School of Computer Engineering
- School of Architecture
Rafael Urdaneta University Doctorate Programmes
- Economics, Management and Politics
Rafael Urdaneta University Masters Degree Programs
- Design and Innovation
- Maintenance management
- Banking and finances
- Clinical psychology
- Educational psychology
- Educational management
- Business Administration
Rafael Urdaneta University Specializations:
- Construction of Civil Works
- Investigation methodology
- Commercial Law
- Tax Management
- Labor Law and Social Security
Rafael Urdaneta University Admission
To enter the University Initiation Program you must complete the following steps:
For the registration process the required documents are:
– Black bachelor’s degree funds with a tax stamp of 0.2 UT (Tax Units), certified by the issuing college.
– Tax stamp high school grades of 0.3 UT (Tax Units), certified by the issuing college.
– Legible photocopy of identity card.
– Legible photocopy of Birth Certificate.
– Certificate of participation of the OPSU.
If, due to known circumstances, the bachelor does not gather all the necessary documents, he or she may still carry out the registration process and once the face-to-face teaching mode is restored to 100%, he or she will be able to carry out the pertinent procedures and deliver the missing documents to the Control of Studies of the University. Teaching Direction
If the black funds are not available at the time of registration, a high school completion certificate issued by the College must be submitted, indicating the date of completion of the studies.
At the time the student registers, the cost of the credit hours must be multiplied by the total number of credit hours to be taken in the academic period.
The amount can be paid with dollars in cash, or with bolivars by transfer, using the official exchange rate of the Central Bank of Venezuela of the day, at the time of making the payment
All new students must pay and register the total number of credit hours of their first academic period, according to the career to be studied.
Due to the current quarantine situation, the necessary documents may be scanned and sent to the institutional
emails listed below:
– email@example.com for the Schools of Engineering, Architecture and Animal Production.
– firstname.lastname@example.org for Schools Schools of Psychology, Administration, Accounting, Law and Political Sciences
The email must include personal data: names and surnames (complete), identity card number, career to enroll, University Initiation Program where it was selected.
How to register? Enrollment must be made by the student himself, performing the following steps:
- Fill out the registration form present on social networks.
- Wait to receive the authorization email, indicating that the application has been processed and approved.
- Pay the partial amount 40% or the total 100% of the registration, depending on the number of credit hours of the course to be taken.
- Enter the EDUCA university system and register the transfer.
- Deliver documents by email.
- Wait to receive the culmination email, where the class schedule is assigned and reported, which can also be consulted from EDUCA
Rafael Urdaneta University Tuition Fee
|Local Students||International Students|
|Bachelor Degree Programs|
|Masters Degree Programs|
|PhD Degree Programs|
For further details contact:
Address: Estacionamiento Parque Vereda del Lago 2, Avenida El Milagro, Maracaibo 4001, Zulia, Venezuela. Phone: +58 261-2000818
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.