Monteávila University | Universidad Monteávila
Monteávila University | Universidad Monteávila is approved by decree on October 2, after several years of preparation that began in 1989 with the invitation to some professionals to make a specific contribution to Venezuelan higher education . The first postgraduate programs with 4 specializations are approved: Specialization in Digital Journalism, Specialization in Organizational Communication, Specialization in Project Planning, Development and Management, Specialization in Constitutional Procedural Law.
A part of the headquarters of the Boleíta north campus is acquired and adapted. The Alumni Association reaches 4,000 former students. University Website: https://www.uma.edu.ve/
Monteávila University Offered Courses
- Social Communication
- Administrative Sciences
- Planning, Development and Project Management
- Psycho Educational Autism Care
- Organizational Communication
- Constitutional Procedural Law
- Digital journalism
- Intellectual property
- Economy Law
- Community Educational Projects
- Educational evaluation
Monteávila University Admission
Before starting your admission process.
1. Certified grades from 1st to 4th year.
2. Identity card.
3. Bachelor ‘s degree (if you are a graduate) and certified grades including those of 5th year.
4. Recent ID-type photo .
- Make the payment according to the option of your preference.
- Generate the Pre-registration Request Form in TERNA .
- Report all digitized collections (Use a Gmail email account).Use the form that corresponds to your payment method.
- You will receive an email with the day and time of the interview, as well as the classroom and position where you will present the admission test.
- Attend the interview in person at the Monteávila headquarters
- And finally you must present the admission test.
You must take an admission test at the university headquarters, to assess your skills in terms of numerical ability, quantitative ability and general knowledge. Your results will be considered in the selection process, together with the interview and your academic data.
NOTE: In case of being admitted, to formalize the registration, the documents must be consigned in physical form at the Study Control box office.
Before starting your admission process.
1. Curriculum summary format with a maximum of two pages.
2. Birth certificate.
3. Valid extended Identity Card.
4. Undergraduate degree.
5. Notes of the university career.
ON THE INTERVIEW
The admission interview is conducted by one of our professors, with the aim that you can expand the information about the specialty you wish to study and the Monteávila study system.
In addition, the interview will allow us to learn more about you, your motivations and expectations about your professional future.
ON THE TEST
You must take an online admission test to assess your skills and general knowledge. Your results will be considered in the selection process, together with the interview and your academic data.
Monteávila University Offered Courses Tuition Fees
Fees structure and details
In installments (options in Bs. and $)
1. An initial payment in July that only includes the registration fee.
Registration fee amount: $400
2. Subsequently, the student will pay 5 monthly installments during this period (September 2022 to January 2023).
Monthly fee amount:
Social Communication: $276
Administrative Sciences: $253
This amount has been established according to the number of credit units of the semester to be taken in the career.
Cash in dollars
A single payment that includes the registration fee and 5 monthly payments (September 2022 to January 2023).
Cash payment amount:
Social Communication: $1,690
Administrative Sciences: $1,580
This amount has been established according to the credit units to be taken in the semester of the degree.
You must pay full installments. Subscriptions will not be accepted for partial payment of installments.
When paying in dollars you must include in the payment the IGTF (3% of the amount of the fee)
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.