Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government (MBRSG)
Inspired by this vision, Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government (MBRSG) was launched in 2005 under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai. Being the first research and teaching institution focused on governance and public policy in the Arab world, our academic and training programs aim to help future leaders meet public administration challenges across the region.
Programs have been developed and are delivered in partnership with Harvard Kennedy School, MBRSG also collaborates with government and private institutions, both regionally and internationally.
Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government Courses | Programmes
- Master of public administration
- Master of innovation management
- Executive master of public administration
- Master in public policy
Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government Tuition Fees
|Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA)||AED 140,000|
|Master of Public Administration (MPA)||AED 120,000|
|Master of Innovation Management (MIM)||AED 120,000|
|Master of Public Policy (MPP)||AED 120,000|
Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government Admission
- Official attested university/college degree certificate (Testamur) and attested official transcript(s) showing grading scale
- Copy of passport and two passport sized photographs
- Copy of UAE Family Book (if applicable)
- Copy of Emirates ID (if applicable)
- Official EmSAT, TOEFL or Academic IELTS score certificate (English) or equivalent test approved by the UAE Ministry of Education.
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country