Metro Dumaguete College
Metro Dumaguete College was founded and owned by Mr. Wilfredo S. Manila and his beloved wife, Dr. Delma P. Manila, who is a degree holder in Doctor of Public Administration (DPA) and a banker. It started on August 13, 2002, as an Internet Café which was established in order to “provide a decent livelihood for my relatives”.
The expanding school community needed a much bigger campus, which prompted the administration to look for a bigger and better facility to offer to its patrons. The following year, in 2016, the school moved to its 5,567 square meters new campus at E.J Blanco Drive Ext., Daro, Dumaguete City with three (3) newly built building facilities fully furnished with educational equipment and supplies to their 275 Senior High School students, 160 College students and over 300 TESDA scholars.
Metro Dumaguete College Courses Offered | Programs
- Accountancy, Business, and Management Strand (ABM)
- Humanities and Social Science Strand (HumSS)
- General Academic Strand (GAS)
- Technical – Vocational and Livelihood Track
- Diploma in Digital Arts Technology (DDAT)
- Diploma in Software Engineering Technology (DSET)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (Specializing in Digital Arts)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Specializing in Software Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management (BSTM)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Bachelor of Technical Vocational Teacher Education (BTVTED)
- TechVoc (TESDA)
- Computer Systems Servicing (CSS) Dual Training System
Metro Dumaguete College Tuition Fees | Payment
|Undergraduate||PHP 36.000 – 42.000|
|Graduate (Ms.C Degree)||PHP 39.000 – 45.000|
|P.hD Degree||PHP 53.000 – 62.000|
|Living Fees||1.100 – 2.000 PHP (per month)|
|Library fees||1.100 – 1.050 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Athletic fees||75 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Registration fees||40 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Medical fees||50 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Internet fees||425 – 500 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
|Energy fees||90 ₱ (Philippine Peso)|
Metro Dumaguete College Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships – DOST-SEI
The S&T Undergraduate Scholarships Program aims to stimulate and entice talented Filipino youths to pursue lifetime productive careers in science and technology and ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources which can steer the country towards national progress.
The Junior Level Science Scholarship (JLSS) Program aims to: provide scholarships that will finance the education of talented and deserving students in their third year of college and who are pursuing degree programs in the areas of science and technology; and ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources who can steer the country towards national progress.
- Scholarship for Dependents OWWA
A scholarship grant to qualified dependents of OFWs consisting of a maximum of Php 60,000.00 per school year until the completion of baccalaureate course (4-5 years). For incoming freshmen, the selection of scholars is determined through the DOST national examinations. Only the top 400 passers are considered for entry as freshmen; 600 slots are for those who are already enrolled in college.
Metro Dumaguete College Admission | Required Documents | Application Form
Metro Dumaguete College Admission for (Philippines) Students
1) Applications must be submitted online
2) Choose Programs and apply. Upload Required Documents
Metro Dumaguete College Admission for (International) Students
1) Applications must be submitted online through application portal
2) Choose Programs
3) Complete your application – Personal details, academic qualifications, etc.
4) Upload documents – Passport, photo, academic transcript, certificate etc.
7) Check the application status on the application portal.
8) Accept the offer on the application portal
9) Get your student visa and ticket
Errors and Suggestions
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university. Make contact with university before your final decision.For more: List of universities by country