Maihan Institute of Higher Education | موسسه تحصیلات عالی میهن
Maihan Institute of Higher Education (MIHE) as a private institute came into existence in 2008. The university located in Kabul, Afghanistan. Maihan Institute of Higher Education is a registered private university with the Ministry of Higher Education in Afghanistan.
The university has three faculties with the departments (Stomatology, Pharmacy, Medical Technology). Find more universities in Afghanistan: List of Universities in Afghanistan.
Academics and Study Areas
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Pharmacy Sciences
- Faculty of Medical Technology
- Pharmacy in Diploma
- Midwifery Department
- Medical Technology in Diploma
Admission Procedures: Candidates must gather following documents for admission:
- 12th school certificate with transcript
- Tazkira (National ID Card)
- Equivalency certificate in case the certificates issued in a foreign country
Tuition and Fees
|Stomatology||25.000 (per sem.)|
|Pharmacy||20.000 (per sem.)|
|Medical Technology||20.000 – 25.000 (per sem.)|
|Midwifery||20.000 – 25.000 (per sem.)|
Note: Fee’s may change. Please contact with university before making your final decision.