Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Swaziland
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Swaziland was established in 2009. Private university located in MR3, Mbabane, Eswatini. The MR3 road, also known as the Matsapha–Mbabane–Ngwenya road or Road No. MR3, is a major highway of Eswatini. Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Swaziland is a officially registered university with the Ministry of Higher Education in Eswatini. Facts and figures about university:
- Number of programs: 110
- Degree Levels: Foundation, Diploma, BSc, Postgraduate, Diploma, Short Courses and Language Courses
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Swaziland Admission
- Read the applicable “Terms & Conditions” before completing the form
- Complete the form in BLOCK letters
- Registration fee of RM 1,000. Cheques / bank drafts should be made payable to LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL SDN. BHD.
- Student Visa Application Fee (EMGS):
General – RM 2,289 (1 Year)
Indonesian – RM 2,928 (2 Years)
- Certified copies of Academic Results relevant to entry requirements
- Proof of English Language Proficiency e.g. IELTS or TOEFL, if applicable
- 1 passport sized photograph with white background (35mm x 45mm)
- 1 passport copy, including all pages, colored and properly scanned
- Portfolio consisting 3 pieces of Original Artwork, if applicable
- Copy of curriculum vitae is required for students above 25 years old
- As required by the Malaysian government, international students need to undergo one set of health examination/medical check-up:
- Second health examination – International students need to undergo a second medical check-up within seven (7) days of arrival in Malaysia. A 2nd health examination form must be completed.
- Only for post-graduate applicants: 2 letters of reference / recommendation provided by current employer / professor or former community leader
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Swaziland Learn how to make application:
Tuition and Fee / Fee Structure
|Local Students||International St|
|Administrative||RM1500 – RM2000||RM5,000|
|Registration fee||RM 500||RM 1,000|
|Visa Fee||–||RM 2,289 (1 Year)|
|Course Fee||Not Reported||Not Reported|
|Cost of Living||Not Reported||Not Reported|
Note: Fees may change. Please make contact with university before making your final decision.
|Name||Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Swaziland|
|Accredited||Ministry of Higher Education in Eswatini|
|+(603) 8317 8888|
|Fax / Phone||+(603) 8317 8888|
|Address||MR3, Mbabane, Eswatini|
|Contry Rank||Not Reported – www.4icu.org|
|World Rank||Not Reported – www.4icu.org|
|Universities||List of Universities in Eswatini|
Errors and Suggestion
Important Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: info@counselorcorporation and firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.