Lerotholi Polytechnic – Review & Ranking
Lerotholi Polytechnic was established in 1905 and located in Lesotho. Lesotho is the last stronghold in Southern Africa of the magnificent bearded vulture, or lammergeier. The country has a population of nearly 2 – 5 million. Lerotholi Polytechnic is a officially registered university by the Ministry of Education and Training in Lesotho. There are 3 universities registered in Lesotho. The university’s doors are open for international student admission. The university offers degree programs, certificate courses, diploma courses and short courses. The currency of the country is Lesotho loti (LSL). See details below.
Lerotholi Polytechnic Offering Courses
School Fees – Fee Structure
|Local Students||International Students|
|Degree Programs||Not Reported||Not Reported|
|Certificate Courses||Not Reported||Not Reported|
|Diploma Programs||Not Reported||Not Reported|
|Short Courses||Not Reported||Not Reported|
|Cost of Living in Country||Not Reported||Not Reported|
Note: Fees may change. Please make contact with university before making your final decision.
Register online for university: https://www.limkokwing.net/registration
Applicants are required to provide:
- Certified copies of Academic Results relevant to entry requirements.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency e.g IELTS or TOEFL, if applicable.
- Portfolio consisting 3 pieces of Original Artwork, if applicable.
Applicants are also required to submit:
- Photocopy of Identity Card (Local students only) OR
Three (3) passport copies including all blank pages (International students only).
- 3 Passport size photographs with name written on the reverse (Local students only) OR
8 Passport size photographs (International students only).
Submit completed application form.
Send all the relevant documents together with the registration fee to the following address:
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Moshoeshoe Road, Maseru Central, Maseru 101, Lesotho.
The process usually takes 8 weeks for the Visa Permit to be made available to the prospective student. The following information or documents must be attached to the visa application form:
- Application Letter from applicant and visa completed application form
- Admission letter from education institute applied to
- Educational Certificates
- Two (2) passport size photos
- Fee for study permit is M1500.00
- A full medical report attached to the visa application form
Student Life in Lesotho
Accommodation options for international students are:
- Rental apartment: You can find lots of rental apartments in Lesotho
- University dormitory: Foreign students have the opportunity to live in the dormitories of the university if they are in satisfactory conditions.
2. Cost of Living
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 17,437 Loti (example)
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 32,321 Loti (example). Costs may change.
|Accredited||Ministry of Education and Training in Lesotho|
|Fax / Phone||+(266) 2231 9779 / +(266) 2231 9787|
|Address||Moshoeshoe Road, Maseru Central, Maseru 101, Lesotho|
|Country Rank||Not Reported – webometrics.info|
|World Rank||Not Reported – webometrics.info|
|Universities||List of Accredited universities in Lesotho|
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.