Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University was opened in 1993 in accordance with the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance between the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation (Moscow, 10.06.92), with the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic (Bishkek, 28.09. 92) and the Agreement between the Governments of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation on the conditions for the establishment and activities of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University (Bishkek, 09.09.1993), with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation (Moscow, No. 149 dated 23.02. 1994), with order No. 326-128 / 1 of February 14, 1994 of the Chairman of the State Committee of the Russian Federation for Higher Education and the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Offered Courses | Programmes
- Transport Process Technology
- Info-communication technologies and communication systems
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Tuition Fees
|Direction||Master Program||Pricefull-time / distance learningfor citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation, som||Training period|
|Jurisprudence||International law||40000||2 years||2.5 years|
|International economic law||40000||2 years|
|Implementation and protection of property and personal non-property rights||40000||2 years||2.5 years|
|Criminal law||40000||2 years|
|Finance and law||40000||2 years|
|Prosecutorial activity||40000||2 years|
|Legal foundations of public service||40000||2 years||2.5 years|
|Legal support of economic security in the field of combating the legalization (laundering) of criminal proceeds||40000||2 years|
|Political science||Strategic analysis and forecasting in politics||Recruitment only for budget places(30 budget places)||2 years|
|Public policy and PR||2 years|
|Journalism||International journalism and media studies||40000||2 years|
|International relationships||Eurasian integration||40000||2 years|
|religious studies||Politics and religion||40000||2 years|
|Economy||International finance and banking||40000||2 years||2.5 years|
|Company economics and business management||34500||2.5 years|
|Risk analysis and economic security of companies||40000||2 years|
|Business valuation and corporate finance||40000||2 years||2.5 years|
|Market pricing, state regulation of prices and antimonopoly policy||40000||2 years|
|Modern banking and risk management in a commercial bank||34500||2.5 years|
|Management||Business project management||40000||2 years|
|Philology||Russian as a foreign language||Recruitment only for budget places(20 budget places)||2 years|
|Russian literature||2 years|
|Physics||Physics of the condensed state of matter||27000||2 years|
|Power industry and electrical engineering||Energy systems and power plants using renewable energy sources||27000||2 years|
|Applied Mathematics and Computer Science||Methods for optimizing controlled systems||27000||2 years|
|applied mechanics||Computational Mechanics and Computer Engineering||27000||2 years|
|Instrumentation||Devices and methods for quality control and diagnostics in industry||27000||2 years|
|Software engineering||Development of software and information systems||Recruitment only for budget places(25 budget places)||2 years|
|Software project management||2 years|
|Technosphere safety||Emergency protection||40000||2 years|
- The cost of contract training for full-time master’s programs for CIS citizens is 60,000 soms.
- The cost of contract training for master’s programs in correspondence form (regardless of citizenship) is 34,500 soms.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Admission
- Information for applicants
- Deadlines for accepting documents and conducting competitive selection
- When registering electronically for admission to KRSU, candidates for master’s studies provide the following documents
- Special rights and benefits granted to applicants
- List of master’s programs implemented in KRSU
- Applicants do not need to undergo a preliminary medical examination/examination (certificate No. 086-U).
- Documents for participation in the competition for admission to KRSU are submitted to the selection committee through the electronic registration system.
- KRSU does not have dormitories at its disposal.
- Graduates of KRSU who have completed their studies in the current year in the main educational program for the preparation of bachelors in the direction corresponding to the direction of the magistracy, have a priority right when enrolling, all other things being equal.
- Graduates of KRSU who have the results of the FIEB (Federal Internet Exam for Bachelor’s Graduates), confirmed by a certificate in the relevant direction of the bachelor’s degree, indicate them during electronic registration. Threshold scores for FIEB results for admission to the budgetary and contractual basis of education are determined by the Admissions Committee.
Attention! You can choose no more than 3 master’s programs, ranked by priority, within one direction (if at least 2 master’s programs are implemented in the direction). The priority program for admission based on the results of the competitive selection is “Program 1”. Additional programs “Program 2”, “Program 3” are indicated for the case the priority program does not take place due to an insufficient number of candidates .
If you are admitted to a referral, but there are not enough applications for the programs you have chosen, you will be offered a program not specified in the application.
Admission is carried out for the direction as a whole and the chances of admission do not increase from the number of programs selected during registration!
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country