KES College Cyprus
It operates in Nicosia and offers 22 Programmes of Study ranging from Diploma, Higher Diploma and Degree, which are registered in the Register of the Ministry of Education and Culture and Accredited and entitled to a State Grants, which amount up to 3,420 € for each year of study based on various economic criteria.
Our programmes are well structure but some are also unique in that we are the first to offer certain programmes in Cyprus to which all correspond to modern requirements and meet professional standards.
Many programmes offered at KES College have been operating for the first time in Cyprus for several years (eg Office Administration and Secretariat Studies since 1971, Journalism and Public Relations since 1972, Beauty Therapy since 1979, Cooking and Gastronomic Arts since 1995, Medical Representatives since 1999, Pharmacy Assistants since 2008) and therefore both College and Teachers – in addition to their academic and professional qualifications – have vast teaching and work experience in their academic fields offering extensive theoretical and practical contributions to those programmes.
Beyond the theoretical knowledge given to students, KES College places particular emphasis on practical training. This is achieved both through continuous practical training in the special workshops of each programme and by practical experience in the workplace.
In addition, attendance at KES College is compulsory as students are heavily involved in the process of teaching – learning in the various programmes.
KES College Cyprus Offered Courses | Programmes
- School of Health Studies
- School of Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Tourism
- School of Journalism and Media Studies
- School of Business and Administration Studies
- School of Environmental Studies
KES College Cyprus Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
KES College Cyprus Admission
Student Admission and Registration
(A) Entry Criteria for Students
- I. The College accepts students who have graduated from a public or private secondary education in Cyprus, listed in the Register of the Ministry of Education and Culture or abroad, or students who hold other equivalent qualification. Candidates who graduate from an English Secondary School of Education, must have at least five (5) subjects passed at IGCSE.
- II. University graduates are accepted for registration in the first year of study. University graduates who studied a programme comprising “courses” related to the programme for which they register, are exempted from these courses (lectures and examinations), once they submit the necessary documentary evidence, such as, the syllabus for these courses and the accompanied transcript presenting their grades for each course.
(B) The registration procedures:
- I. Candidates wishing to enrol in the first year of study in any field may be pre-register in the months of March – September of the previous year. Upon enrolment and pre-registration the candidate will pay the tuition fees to secure a place.
- II. For the registration of the first-year students it is necessary to present the following documents to the College Registrar:
- The original Lyceum or other school certificate as mentioned in 2.1 above.
- Original certificates of five (5) IGCSE if the candidates come from an Equivalent to the high school leaving certificate, if the candidate is a foreign student.
- Equivalent to that of the high school leaving certificate, if it is a foreign student.
The original certificates of education (Baccalaureate or IGCSE) are photocopied and returned to the candidate at the time of registration.
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country