International University of Grand Bassam | Review & Ranking
Established: May 16, 2007
Name: International University of Grand Bassam
Recognized: Ministry of Education, Côte d’Ivoire
Control Type: Private
Phone: (+225) 21 30 34 57
Address: Route de Bonoua BP 564 Grand-Bassam Côte d’Ivoire
Country Rank: 7 – webometrics.info
World Rank: 12870 – webometrics.info
Universities: Find Universities in Ivory Coast
International University of Grand Bassam Review
International University of Grand-Bassam was established in May 16, 2007. International University of Grand-Bassam is a officially registered university with the Ministry of Education, Côte d’Ivoire. Located in the coastal city of Grand-Bassam just a 30 minute drive from the economic and commercial center, Abidjan, IUGB is a place where the highest priority is preparing students to compete and lead in the global environment.
International University of Grand Bassam Programs | Courses
International University of Grand Bassam Admission Procedures
The following are criteria for admissions to undergraduate status
- Completion of secondary school
- TOEFL (IBT) score of 71 or higher (or equivalent)*
- Baccalaureate exam or SAT Critical Reading and Math scores totaling 1100 (or equivalent) *
*IBT 71 or ITP/PBT 530 or IELTS 5.5
**SAT 1100 or ACT Composite score 21. Minimum 450 each on SAT critical reading and 500 SAT math, minimum 10 each on ACT reading and math.
Check List and Required Documents
- Completed Pre-Registration Form
- Certified transcripts showing the results of the last year from the last educational institution
- The completed IUGB application form
- Scores from TOEFL® or equivalent standardized exam (for University level entrance; if not available, a placement test must be taken)
- Scores from the Baccalaureate exam, SAT or ACT (for University level entrance; if not available, a placement test must be taken)
- Scores from AP or CLEP tests (if applicable)
- 3 color ID photos of passport quality (1.5 x1.25 inches or 38 x32 mm.)
- A photocopy of the student’s ID document, and that of the father, mother or legal guardian
- The non-refundable application fee of 50,000 F CFA (payable in cash or certified check only)
- A certified photocopy of the definitive certificate of authentication of the BAC issued by the DECO (RCI), or of other proof of completion of secondary school (school-leaving certificate, diploma, or other equivalent)
- A record of vaccinations given or vaccinations given at IUGB before classes begin.
- Copy of a passport valid for one year from the date of expected start of studies
- Proof of financial means
- Valid Visa if required
Note: Admission procedures and requirements may change. Make double check with university website.
International University of Grand Bassam Tuition Fees
|Non ECOWAS / Sponsored||2,955,500 FCFA|
|University Preparatory Program||2,547,500 FCFA|
ECOWAS: Economic Community of West African States.
Merit Based Financial Aid
|Honors: 3.00 GPA to 3.50 GPA:||$ 200|
|High honors: 3.50 GPA to 3.65 GPA:||$ 300|
|Dean’s List: Equal to or higher than 3.65 GPA:||$ 400|
International University of Grand Bassam Location
Connect & Social Media
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: info@counselorcorporation and firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision. You can find contact information above.