Institut de Formation et de Recherche pour le Développement (IFORDD)
The only Institute to promote higher education of excellence and quality research in administrative, economic, social and environmental sustainability in the WAEMU and CEMAC countries, the IFORDD offers its services to a vast clientele that may come from the administrations. public and semi-public, private companies and civil society.
Institut de Formation et de Recherche pour le Développement (IFORDD) Offered Courses | Programmes
- Law (Public & Private)
- Economics & Business Management (EGE)
- Transport & Logistics (TL)
- Tax Administration & Management (AGF)
- Economic and Social Administration (AES)
- Administration and Management of Local Authorities (AGCL)
- Project Management (PM)
- Sustainable Development Engineering (SDI)
- Sustainable development
- Option1: Society, Environment and Sustainable Development (SEDD)
- Option2: Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development (EADD)
Institut de Formation et de Recherche pour le Développement (IFORDD) Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country