Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research located in India. India is country in Asia. The country has over 1.39 billion populations. Official languages are Hindi and English. Offered Faculties: Engineering, Chemistry, Economics, Art, Public Health, Medicine, Social Sciences, Information Technologies and more… University accepts local and international students. Students can apply online by filling application form or by visiting university registration office.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research offers to students dormitory services. You can choose English or Hindu language. Acceptance rate is 67 – 89 %. Acceptance rate may change. The university officially registered by the Ministry of Higher Education in India.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research Offered Courses / Faculties
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research Entrance Exams
- JEE (Advanced Joint Entrance Examination) for the B.Tech programmes. – GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) for M.Tech and PhD programmes. – CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design) for M. Des and PhD programmes
- UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam in Design) for B.Des programs – JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.)
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research Tuition Fees / Payment
|Type||Fees (INR)||Fees ($)|
|Undergraduate Degree||300.000||1,200 – 5,000 USD|
|Graduate Degree||360.000||5,200 – 7,000 USD|
|PhD. Degree||400.000||6,000 – 15,000 USD|
|Online Distance Education||–||900 – 3,200 USD|
|Cost of Living||100.000||1,200 $|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research Admission / Required Documents
Required Documents for Indian Students 2023 – 2024
- Class 10 / SSLC Marks Card*
- Two-Year PUC or Class 12 Marks Card*
- UG Degree Marks Cards / Transcript*
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate*
- Entrance Test Score Card (if applicable)
- Study Certificate (if applicable)
- Internship Certificate/Attempt Certificate (as applicable)
- Transfer Certificate* (From last attended educational institution)
- Migration Certificate* (for students from other Universities)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Driving License/Passport/Pan Card
Required Documents for International Students 2023 – 2024
- Passport with 6-month validity – Passport size photographs
- Photocopy of passport
- Proof of residential address
- A printed copy of the online (filled) form
- Formal admission letter
- Details of the University
- Bank Statement
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research Student Visa
The fees for a student visa are different for all the countries. Generally, the amount ranges from $14 to $118 but the students are advised to check the fees by contacting the Indian mission/embassy in their home country.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research Scholarships
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research National Scholarships
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
The Scheme is in operational since 2008. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students having family income of less than Rs.4.5 lakh per annum, to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies. Annual target is 82000 scholarships per year (41000 for boys and 41000 for girls) which has been divided amongst the State Education Boards based on the State’s population in the age group of 18-25 years.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research External Scholarships
Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education facilitates the process of scholarships/fellowships offered by the foreign countries under Cultural/Educational Exchange Programmes. Most of the scholarships are for Research, Master’s, and Doctoral studies. The students are required to apply online http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship.
Errors and Suggestions
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university, do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.