Imperial School of Business and Sciences
Name: Imperial School of Business and Sciences
Accreditation: MOTE of Botswana
Students: More than 2500+
Address: Gaborone, Botswana
Phone: +267 319 0810
Country Rank: 12 Webometrics.info
World Rank: 26209 Webometrics.info
More: List of Universities in Botswana
Study Programs & Degree Levels
Imperial School of Business and Sciences – Education Fee & Costs
|Program / Course:||Fee:|
|Part Time / Full Time Courses||P 3,000 – P 5,000|
Admissions and Documents Requirements
Admission Requirements for International Students:
All Non-Botswana / International Students, who wish to register at ISBS for any course, need to meet the below requirements. An International student should:
1. Have a minimum of 36 points at IGCSE or equivalent level with a pass in English and Mathematics or,
2. Have A-Level or equivalent certification.
3. Have a Passport with a minimum of 6 month validity.
4. Have a valid Residence Permit and Study Permit which authorizes the student to reside and study in Botswana for the given duration course.
5. Have a Valid Medical Aid.
Documents Required for Admission:
1. Two copies of Passport’s front and back page (certified).
2. Two copies of all qualification certificates and transcripts (certified).
3. Two copies of Residence and Study Permits (certified).
4. Letter from Medical Aid.
5. 4 Passport Sized Photos.
6. 6 month Bank Statements (certified by the bank) for the student if the student is self – sponsored. If the student is sponsored by a graduation then 6 months Bank Statements (certified by the bank) of the guardian is required.