ICESA City Campus South Africa
ICESA City Campus (Pty) Ltd is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private Higher Education Institution under the Higher Education Act No. 101 of 1997 and its higher education programmes are accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE). Registration Number: 2000/HE07/001.
ICESA Matric School Pietermaritzburg and Durban are registered as Independent Schools by the Provincial Department of Education (PDE) under the South African Schools Act No. 84 of 1996 with EMIS Numbers: 101158 and 430273 respectively. ICESA Matric School is provisionally accredited by Umalusi, the Quality Council for General and Further Education and Training Accreditation Number: 18SCH01 00487.
Management and Leadership Academy (Pty) Ltd is provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College under the Continuing Education and Training Act No. 16 of 2006. Registration Number: 2008/FE07/111. Management and Leadership Academy (Pty) Ltd
Ltd is fully accredited by Umalusi, the Quality Council for General and Further Education and Training. Accreditation Number: 17FET0200081 (Durban) and 17FET0200118 (Pietermaritzburg). Management and Leadership Academy (Pty) Ltd is further accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO). Accreditation Numbers: 15/0140 (Durban) and 15/0139 (Pietermaritzburg).
ICESA City Campus South Africa Programs
- Science & Technology
ICESA City Campus South Africa Tuition Fees
|Cost of Living in Country||–||–|
ICESA City Campus South Africa Admission
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with Diploma endorsement, or
- A National Certificate Vocational (NCV) at NQF Level 4 with Diploma endorsement, or
- Amended Senior Certificate (ASC), with Diploma endorsement, or
- A Senior Certificate. If unendorsed, a minimum score of 33.3% obtained for English in the Senior Certificate examination. If a score of 33.3% for English language was not obtained, the applicant can apply for admission in terms of Senate Discretionary. Admission by proving competence via the Senate Admission Test
- Foreign School Leaving Certificate evaluated by the Matriculation Board to determine the standard in terms of South African matriculation standard.
ALTERNATIVE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Senate discretionary admission
- Mature Age (45 years of age): conditions apply
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy and English at NQF level 4 or equivalent
- Foreign applicants whose first language is not English, may be required to provide proof of proficiency in English prior to admission to the programme
ICESA may require appropriate combinations of subjects and levels of achievement for certain qualifications.
Click here Apply Now
Errors and Suggestion
Notice: If you are a student of this university or have information about this university,
do not hesitate to share with us if you see incorrect or incomplete information. Contact information: email@example.com or comment below.
Important Notice: When starting your education life, do not just proceed in line with this information. This information provides basic information about the university.
Make contact with university before your final decision.
For more: List of universities by country